World Cup of Hockey

Ducky

11 hours ago, bustamente said:

Like him or not but that Machand character has had a hell of a tournament.

riding shotgun to Sidney Crosby who really was the guy stirring the drink for Canada. Sorry but Marchand just cashed in on Crosby. Knew his role and did the job but Crosby was the real star. 

I watched all of the Canada games and parts of the NA games. I was switching back and forth between that and the Jets games for the finals though. It definitely had nowhere near the same importance to me as the Olympics did.

I hope they go to the Olympics in 2018. Team USA will be so much better when they can take their younger players.

7 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

riding shotgun to Sidney Crosby who really was the guy stirring the drink for Canada. Sorry but Marchand just cashed in on Crosby. Knew his role and did the job but Crosby was the real star. 

Marchand scored 37 goals for the Bruins last year. He's not riding on Crosby's coattails. Also, as is often mentioned, it's not easy to play with Crosby and not everyone fits in.

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Marchand scored 37 goals for the Bruins last year. He's not riding on Crosby's coattails. Also, as is often mentioned, it's not easy to play with Crosby and not everyone fits in.

yeah but the guys who do understand how to play with Crosby have an easy time of it. Just let Crosby do all the work and finish the chances he sets you up for.