Johnny Adams Trade to Ticats

Jpan85

Not surprised the club wouldn't plan to have him back, truthfully. Frederick has shown to be incredibly good and we also have CJ Roberts signed until the end of next season. This gives us the opportunity to give Frederick an every week role on our roster, which he deserves and we don't have to worry about losing Chris Randle either.

1 minute ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

im sure the neg list player will be leaked soon. it didnt take long for the riders to find out they reaquired BJ Daniels

Waiting for Justin Dunk.

Negotiation listers that get traded for quality players are usually either quarterbacks or big time skill position players who are almost a lock to make the CFL.

This really isn't too big a surprise, lots of depth at the position and Adams hasn't been the same coming back from injury so move a potential big ticket in the offseason and run with the younger players you have. Assuming they got someone they are really interested from the neg list. 

I was just looking at Dunk's twitter apparently Chaps inquired about DD's availability. says he likes adams not a big fan of Cato.  but more RE: this thread, I noticed this on his twitter account;

Justin Dunk was a five-year starter at quarterback for the University of Guelph. He covers the league for Sportsnet and 3DownNation.

Could Walters be his source on most things?

Just now, Taynted_Fayth said:

I was just looking at Dunk's twitter apparently Chaps inquired about DD's availability. says he likes adams not a big fan of Cato.  but more RE: this thread, I noticed this on his twitter account;

Justin Dunk was a five-year starter at quarterback for the University of Guelph. He covers the league for Sportsnet and 3DownNation.

Could Walters be his source on most things?

On a decent amount, I wouldn't be surprised but it seems pretty clear to me he's also got an in with the CFL office. Unless Walters was feeding him draft results ahead of time.

Tin foil hat time:

Trade is the result of Adams not taking kindly to Frederick replacing him as a starter.  Maybe thats why he refused after practice interview the other day/maybe said something to other players/coaches and Osh got walters to trade him to maintain locker room culture.

Tin foil hat is off:

We are loaded at DB, might lose adams to FA because he will require a high salary and we have good cheap young guns and the neg list player is a standout qb/wr that just got cut from a practice roster in the NFL 

1 minute ago, peggars said:

Tin foil hat time:

Trade is the result of Adams not taking kindly to Frederick replacing him as a starter.  Maybe thats why he refused after practice interview the other day/maybe said something to other players/coaches and Osh got walters to trade him to maintain locker room culture.

Tin foil hat is off:

We are loaded at DB, might lose adams to FA because he will require a high salary and we have good cheap young guns and the neg list player is a standout qb/wr that just got cut from a practice roster in the NFL 

A tough week for Adams he played with Myland Hicks at Michigan State

I guess Johnny Adams paid the price for not going after that fumble in #bombers loss. That and failing to cover receivers.

Hey #bombers, if you're gonna make trades, try getting some Cdn receivers who can start.