Big 3 Ex Argo's

LimJahey

Do the bombers want  Kevin Elliott, Tori Gurley or Vidal Hazelton? 

If yes which one?

If no, why?

IMO I would love to bring in a guy like Tori Gurley he is that type of reciever that will go up and steal the ball from a defender, the type of big play reciever this team hasn't has for a LONG time. In order to win a Championship these are the type of risks i believe we have to take.

Gurley for sure.....Rumour was that we were trying to pry him out of T.O. with that trade for Willy, but Milonavitch put the kibosh on it and we ended up with Heath .... Not that's not a good thing but I'm sure we had interest...It's a no-brainer to go after him now....Can't figure Milonavitch out with this one....If he wanted to keep Gurley then...what has happened since????

Rod Black thinks Bearpants has a keen sense of observation and terrific self awareness. Rod Black laughed and laughed, then laughed some more when he read bearpants post.

Rod Black thinks milanovich didn't trade the four amigos because he didn't want to screw another team and thought he might get a bad reputation or at least look bad by sending trouble to another squad. Rod Black still finds this a head scratcher.  

Rod Black loves the Bombers. the film doesn't lie. 

Edited by Rod Black
Accuracy.

3 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Rod Black thinks Bearpants has a keen sense of observation and terrific self awareness. Rod Black thinks milanovich didn't trade the four amigos because he didn't want to screw another team and thought he might get a bad reputation or at least look bad by sending trouble to another squad. Rod Black still finds this a head scratcher.  Rod Black loves the Bombers. the film doesn't lie. 

According to Madani, they tried to trade Hazelton but there were no takers.

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

Gurley for sure.....Rumour was that we were trying to pry him out of T.O. with that trade for Willy, but Milonavitch put the kibosh on it and we ended up with Heath .... Not that's not a good thing but I'm sure we had interest...It's a no-brainer to go after him now....Can't figure Milonavitch out with this one....If he wanted to keep Gurley then...what has happened since????

Apparently it was the other way around...Walters insisted on Heath...Barker didn't want to part with him...Walters got what he wanted.

3 minutes ago, Dirty30 said:

I hope the Bombers try to grab two of these guys and aren't sitting on their thumbs . Doesn't sound like Adams will be back anytime soon and could possibly allow to trade/release underperforming/overpaid Smith.

Is he underperforming or is he simply just not able to stay healthy?