Week Of vs BC Thanksgiving Game (Now With Depth Chart!)

Noeller

31 minutes ago, bb1 said:

That's funny suggested this earlier in the year and it was no no no Flanders is a RB can't return kicks lol....long as we get him on the roster somewhere cause he deserves it...?

It wasnt because hes a rb, its because he isnt KR. He will be on the roster because our back up RB, lochard is injured. And since harris is banged up we need a viable back up. Do you think jerome messam is a returner too? Hes a higher quality rb then flanders... The only reason he would be returning is we have to get use out of that DI spot, fogg suffers at DB while doing both duties, mcduffie is injured, harris is banged up, and lochard is out. Heath is faster, and returned some in college. And look what hes done. Flanders didnt even return in college. 

But then these sources said gurley would be on the roster, which is now contradicted.  :rolleyes:

Edited by wbbfan

3 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Hoping hard to see McDuffie back in the lineup. He makes a HUGE difference. No offence to Heath, but he was no-name compared to brand name.

yeah hope so. Idk what he hurt but it seems to be nagging. And yeah heath has been rather un effective as a returner. 

27 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I would think that would mean mcduffie draws in, but they said that we will be using flanders on KO returns. Its gonna be interesting. 

My vote is game time decision.  If McDuffie is deemed healthy enough he plays, if he isn't Gurlie puts on the pads.  Whether he gets to go on the field at all...

Just now, mbrg said:

My vote is game time decision.  If McDuffie is deemed healthy enough he plays, if he isn't Gurlie puts on the pads.  Whether he gets to go on the field at all...

Probably will be. Im taking bobs word on the rumor around gurley. Its beyond tough to pry any actual facts from our coaching staff before the game, if any one in the medias word is worth listening to its knuckles. Which is what makes an interesting/mess of a situation. If mcduffie cant go (I really hope he can) and if gurley isnt dressing then what? 

I actually wouldnt mind seeing fog used more as the extra DB and have him do both return duties. Hes a big play guy, but hes probably our worst cover guy. 

If McDuffie can't go, Gurlie dresses.  They aren't wasting that roster spot.

3 plays in and one of the receivers gets injured?  It's not ideal, but an unprepared Gurlie running go routes down the sideline is better than Richards drawing in for the rest of the game.

55 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

It wasnt because hes a rb, its because he isnt KR. He will be on the roster because our back up RB, lochard is injured. And since harris is banged up we need a viable back up. Do you think jerome messam is a returner too? Hes a higher quality rb then flanders... The only reason he would be returning is we have to get use out of that DI spot, fogg suffers at DB while doing both duties, mcduffie is injured, harris is banged up, and lochard is out. Heath is faster, and returned some in college. And look what hes done. Flanders didnt even return in college. 

But then these sources said gurley would be on the roster, which is now contradicted.  :rolleyes:

Well he is gonna play as a KR so your point is wrong. And Messam is a different type of player so your point is meaningless. They are trying to get him somewhere on the roster because he deserves to play.If  you have a problem with that it's your problem not mine.?

2 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Well he is gonna play as a KR so your point is wrong. And Messam is a different type of player so your point is meaningless. They are trying to get him somewhere on the roster because he deserves to play.If  you have a problem with that it's your problem not mine.?

he might, according to sources that have proven exactly how reliable this week? And no, it takes 2 injuries, 1 guy who couldnt do the job, a 2nd guy who cant do both return jobs AND start at db, and flanders emergence as a runner to have him considered as a candidate to fill in for a game. That doesnt make him a kr. Its similar to when kerry jospeh was punting and kicking for ottawa because their kickers went down. It doesnt make him a kicker. :rolleyes: and if you cant see that, then your bubbles glasses are the problem. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

he might, according to sources that have proven exactly how reliable this week? And no, it takes 2 injuries, 1 guy who couldnt do the job, a 2nd guy who cant do both return jobs AND start at db, and flanders emergence as a runner to have him considered as a candidate to fill in for a game. That doesnt make him a kr. Its similar to when kerry jospeh was punting and kicking for ottawa because their kickers went down. It doesnt make him a kicker. :rolleyes: and if you cant see that, then your bubbles glasses are the problem. :lol: 

Yep whatever it takes to get him on the roster is fine with me...bubbles glasses or not....

On 10/7/2016 at 1:31 PM, bb1 said:

only he didnt. He was blocking on the kick return teams. Still not a kick returner. Nice try though. :lol:

Just now, iso_55 said:

Just tell the receivers to run downfield into an innocent db, fall down & wait for the flag.

That worked for Wally all game long

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

so we have clinched a playoff berth now right?

it's times like this I wish the Bombers were in the East otherwise we would have that playoff spot and division clinched

We haven't yet but if both the Als and the Argos lose tomorrow.  We're in!