Bombers sign Tori Gurley

Jacquie

If I were Walters, I'd give up my next meal and go sign this Hurdy-Gurley guy right now.

Let's get serious...and show it.

So, he reached out to the Bombers last night? Would that have been around supper time?

My, my, we just showed we're serious, and I bet the team is pumped.

23 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Wonder if he asked Drew about Walters / O'Shea and the boys. Probably.

The beautiful relationship with Toronto continues.  Kind of reminds me of how in the 1980's Cal Murphy would continually rape Hamilton and offload our old guys onto them for some of their best players.  If you watch the 1984 Grey Cup it's essentially a bunch of old Bombers playing for Hamilton.

This club is seriously a DLineman or two away from having a legit chance of being Grey Cup contenders. 

Special teams- best in the league

QB-  Nichols is smart, calculative, patient and a leader with something to prove. 

Davis has obviously shown enough and has the coaches confidence to be "the man" if Nichols gets hurt.

We all know what Glenn brings to the table.  He probably want that Cup more than anyone still playing. Seems content with helping out in anyway to get it. There's not a better third stringer out there.

The Oline has gelled and are playing strong. Maybe the best

Strong NI RB who would be leading the league if he had not missed last 3 games. One of the best back-up RBs. He didn't miss a beat when called up on. 

Recievers have had had their fair share of injuries. The quickness, speed and tenacity have been there all year regardless. Now they've added the one thing they didn't have...size and aggression with a bit of swagger. Once Adams is back they will be deadly.

Secondary has finally seemed to sort it self out and the cream has risen to the top. I'd easily take Randal-Fogg-Loffler-Heath-Fredrick over any other starting secondary. 

Strong LBing quartet of Burnett-Legget-Wild-Bass can get the job done

Dline needs to be able to push through more and create more hurries if not kills. Westerman can't do it alone. I was hoping Martin was the man, but unfortunately not. One guy could possible open up the flood doors, whether it's pressure up the middle or an assassin opposite of Westerman. That one last piece could be all that's needed.

Just my opinion