West semi final time conflict

I'd agree with Goalie, its not much of a conflict even for Jets fans.  Unless you for some reason have to catch every game out of an 82 game schedule.  Even then though, it would just mean you aren't much of a CFL fan if those regular season games are more important than play off games.

** Not sure how everything became underlined **

Edited by Tehedra

13 hours ago, Goalie said:

If people are stupid enough to choose a meaningless game out of 82 over the bombers possible playoff game... then let them. Honestly the bomber game actually means something.... the Jets game? It truly means nothing. 

IIrc the first game against BC was very sparse in attendance with people watching pre season jets games, and the chat box was filled with jets stuff half the time. It really sucks for the football/bombers but their share of the market has drastically dipped. Even in a year where we are in a position to take a home play off game. In the pre jets era this team would be racking up sell outs at home. I really hope this turn around is a long term sustained one. Other wise the franchise could be in real financial trouble again. 

I like the question. Jets v Kings is scheduled for 1 pm. For the Bombers being a Western playoff game, I'd guess the start time in Ywg is 3 pm. The Kings don't have to play until the Tuesday, so moving the game to noon should have minimal impact on the visiting team. Viewers in LA would be impacted. If the move is workable for the NHL and if TSN with the CFL can accommodate a 4 pm start, Winnipeg sports fans could have the best of both professional sports worlds. Networks appear the issue. I'd like to see both games but if only one be attended, the bomber game is it.