NHL Injury Watch 2016/17 season

iHeart

11/14 .786% for Pav.

To me this has to spell the end of Maurice. Too many men penalties, Laine playing on the 4th line while continuously trotting out Stafford. Laine's turnover was a CENTER ice interception where Pav left in a total softy on. Oh and I'm really glad Lowry line was playing more than Little's. Give me a break, Mo. This is basic stuff.

Heck, chances are Helle only gets next game cause Pav got injured.

Julien is going to cost $3 million at least, but honestly do they even have a choice but to pay the man? I'm officially on the fire Mo bandwagon.

Edited by Judd

8 minutes ago, Judd said:

11/14 .786% for Pav.

To me this has to spell the end of Maurice. Too many men penalties, Laine playing on the 4th line while continuously trotting out Stafford. Laine's turnover was a CENTER ice interception where Pav left in a total softy on. Oh and I'm really glad Lowry line was playing more than Little's. Give me a break, Mo. This is basic stuff.

Heck, chances are Helle only gets next game cause Pav got injured.

Julien is going to cost $3 million at least, but honestly do they even have a choice but to pay the man? I'm officially on the fire Mo bandwagon.

they did?

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, JCon said:

But better off than previous expansion teams.

They'll find it hard, IMO, getting to the floor of the salary cap.

No, I don't think they will.  Through the expansion draft alone, sure, but they also can sign free agents.  They'll have no problem getting to the floor.

"Better off than previous expansion teams" isn't a very high mark to hit.  Most expansion teams struggled for a decade before seeing anything resembling success.  I don't see that as being sustainable.