Around The League Off Season Discussion

38 minutes ago, JCon said:

I think if Jones believes he has a stud QB in the stable, he'll pick up Glenn.

jones apparently sees Bridge as the a dave dickenson QB, and Kinne grew up around BLM whatever that has to do with anything.  

he's definitely not set at QB, once FA starts I think who ever is still available will likely get a phone call

No way Jones makes a move like this without having some kind of realistic plan  for the immediate future. Now, having said that, until I see a legitimate QB sign his name to a contract with them, I'll continue to hope and pray for the most epic of tire fires over there... 

i guess Bridge would be the safer bet... of their current QBs bridge is light years ahead of the rest in career #s

Bridge: 37/53 for 445 yards, 2 tds 1 int  (2016: 11/13 for 163 yards)

G.J. Kinne:  4/11  24 yards  0 tds 0 ints

Jake Waters: 3/5 40 yards 0 tds 0 ints (broke his collar bone)

Bryan Bennett: 0/0 0TDs 0 ints

noooo way that is who they are rolling with come june

The Durant trade is about getting something for a QB that Regina wasn't going to sign anyway. It's about removing all doubt that Durant is going to be 'the guy' to turn Regina around. In Montreal it's about getting a vet QB to go with the youngsters. I doubt that it helps or hurts Nichols as Regina wasn't in the cards anyway and Montreal wanted a vet QB not a guy with a year as a starter under his belt.