Around The League Off Season Discussion

He missed 2014 due to a major injury and never seemed to regain his form.  He was an allstar guard at one point but at 33 years old.... don't think he's making a comeback.  Could be a good depth guy I guess, if he can play centre.  Not much use for a 6th OL who can only play guard, IMO.

5 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I doubt it,  he got a lot of rider fans and their media's panties in a knot when he tweeted studies show the ticats have the best fans in Canada,  his twitter blew up like there was going to be a lynching at the time

Sure, but as soon as they sign him it's the best signing of free agency.

15 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I doubt it,  he got a lot of rider fans and their media's panties in a knot when he tweeted studies show the ticats have the best fans in Canada,  his twitter blew up like there was going to be a lynching at the time

That was pretty funny. The interview he did afterward was a piece of art. He trolled them so well.

I think the Rider fans would take it in stride if he were signed.

25 minutes ago, JCon said:

That was pretty funny. The interview he did afterward was a piece of art. He trolled them so well.

I think the Rider fans would take it in stride if he were signed.

Are you sure...lol....He went on to say ...if I remember correctly that he rated Wpg. fans a lot more higher than Sask. fans...Now that rub could never be overlooked   lol

17 minutes ago, Mike said:

If they waste even a minute negotiating a contract for that over the hill tub of goo, it's a mistake.

That being said, nothing would make me happier than if Vince Young started week 1 of the 2017 CFL season for them.

1 step forward, 2 steps back.  The poor old Jones/Murphy disciples over at Riderfans catch seem to catch a break.  All they want is to stick Jones triumphs down others cakeholes and to trash other teams for their transactions, but ole Jones just keeps pulling the rug from under them.

Edited by lyin' guy