Around The League Off Season Discussion

Amen to Bobby I calling it........sickens me watching a Gapper skip Manitoba's entry into the Scotties, but love that an also-ran team that curls mostly around Manitoba, and is not one of the contenders on the mighty WCT, is destroying teams at the national Scotties. Says a lot about the depth in our province, and once again, that curling is our game.

17 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Amen to Bobby I calling it........sickens me watching a Gapper skip Manitoba's entry into the Scotties, but love that an also-ran team that curls mostly around Manitoba, and is not one of the contenders on the mighty WCT, is destroying teams at the national Scotties. Says a lot about the depth in our province, and once again, that curling is our game.

Bob is from Regina!!!  I know he's on of ours now, but that's funny. 

Just now, do or die said:

.....and CFL Forums provides the proof.   

Tried to reason with him, for a while on RF.....but simply no go.

you are a scholar and a gentleman for trying lol.  me, I relate it to banging my head against  brick wall over and over and over again..

He took his game to CurlingZone.com and received similar treatment there. Calls himself "Manitoba Legend" and he's been suspended a few times...not sure if banned or not. It was painfully all too familiar to see it over there...

3 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Bud Grant was a #CFL player and #NFL Head Coach.  He along with Moon are the only people in both the @CFHOF & @ProFootballHOF.

I think Bud also played in the NBA.

Bud still holds garage sales in Minneapolis. Interesting person.

Edited by Mark F

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

He took his game to CurlingZone.com and received similar treatment there. Calls himself "Manitoba Legend" and he's been suspended a few times...not sure if banned or not. It was painfully all too familiar to see it over there...

When you get banned from talking about curling, well, there's just no-where to go from there.