Around The League Off Season Discussion

When a certified homer like Carteri can't stomach a guy like Jones and the way he does things, you KNOW there's trouble. I've been down this road, and seen how it panned out....when the coach is worried about the radio colour guy, he's worried about all the wrong things and you know the situation is too far gone.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

When a certified homer like Carteri can't stomach a guy like Jones and the way he does things, you KNOW there's trouble. I've been down this road, and seen how it panned out....when the coach is worried about the radio colour guy, he's worried about all the wrong things and you know the situation is too far gone.

Geoff Currier should get Carteri on the blower for details. Aren't they old running boys from the Sasky?

hey speaking of radio...y'know what I learned today? Our old buddy Garth Buchko is the GM of a trio of stations in Kamloops, who just sold their company to another one, based out of Newfoundland. I was wondering where he'd disappeared to.....

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

hey speaking of radio...y'know what I learned today? Our old buddy Garth Buchko is the GM of a trio of stations in Kamloops, who just sold their company to another one, based out of Newfoundland. I was wondering where he'd disappeared to.....

He bought my aunt and uncles house out there. While back now

11 hours ago, Atomic said:

The rumour coming out of Rider land is that Chris Jones forced the local radio station CKRM to fire their decades-long colour broadcaster Carm Carteri because he was not a Jones fan.

Pathetic, really.

Just another day in the paradise they call Regina.

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎09 at 11:35 AM, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I thought LB Alex Hoffman-Ellis had great potential when he was with BC a couple of years ago but I believe he's been through two other rosters since  then so he's probably hasn't lived up to his potential.

Playing with Bighill helps make the other LB's look better than they are

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎10 at 9:36 AM, Atomic said:

The rumour coming out of Rider land is that Chris Jones forced the local radio station CKRM to fire their decades-long colour broadcaster Carm Carteri because he was not a Jones fan.

Pathetic, really.

Riderfans spinning it that Carteri was fired because he was feeding the CFL info about Jones illegal activities. They just can't see what is right in front of their faces.

6 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

It's more likely that Foley won't be here because we don't want him. Foley is in no position to be choosy IF his phone rings.

You're not wrong. We're both not wrong.  I think he'd retire before coming here.  I don't remember why it is I've formed this opinion; I think Winnipeg killed his dog or something.