Around The League Off Season Discussion

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I think they're planning on starting two Canadian receivers so I guess that's why they seem to be stockpiling them.

Noel, Jones, Coombs... and then four more TCF?  I guess.

Seems like terrible use of their ratio... 

4 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Noel, Jones, Coombs... and then four more TCF?  I guess.

Seems like terrible use of their ratio... 

Well they would probably want two backups and a developmental guy.  So that's 7 bodies competing for 5 spots.  Seems reasonable to me.

I'm not sure the ratio comes into it at this point... there's no ratio in TC/pre-season.

The @calstampeders have signed 7 of their #CFLDraft Picks.    

Alouettes sign all eight 2017 CFL draftees en.montrealalouettes.com/2017/05/19/alo… #AlsMTL #CFL

And of course, the Bombers have signed 5 so far.

The Riders, in keeping with their management style, have made their weekly CFL contribution in their typical negative way. Dickin  around with your top draft picks? What a way to leave an imprint...again. Thank the lorb, that we don't have this kind of bullshirt going on around here. 

11 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

It looks like Jones loves to throw money around as long as it's not coming out of his budget.  I wonder how much it cost them to fly in every coach and scout for the CFL Combine, wine and dine them and put them up at the Saskabush Hilton for a week?

Didn't they pay some gopher to run pizza's for them as well...Sask. motto....spare no expense, until it comes down to getting their draft guys and future on the dotted line....Corky's way.....what a flunkie