Bomber_fanaddict

Around The League Off Season Discussion

3,289 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Kluchk said:

Typical arrogant bomber fan. Doesn't even know the full story and making assumptions. Not surprised. 

Uh-oh, better call the...

wambulance.jpg

10 hours ago, Kluchk said:

No I don't think so. Stop making assumptions it looks stupid on your part.

triggered_by_mrlorgin-d9aahmc.png

wbbfan and rebusrankin like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ripper said:

A back up American receiver for a Canadian offensive lineman is a steep price?  Digging pretty deep on this one

Dyakowski isnt worth an above average rec. Maybe a depth rec. Like Bakari Grant and or picks. TOR went after the best they could possibily get and for some reason Jones obliged them

Al Bundy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zontar said:

Dyakowski isnt worth an above average rec. Maybe a depth rec. Like Bakari Grant and or picks. TOR went after the best they could possibily get and for some reason Jones obliged them

THB I think it's a decent trade for the Riders.... BIG IF.... if Dyakowski has another good year left in him... they have an abundance of import WRs and are likely to have a cut some anyways... so there's no harm in getting value for one of them....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, bearpants said:

THB I think it's a decent trade for the Riders.... BIG IF.... if Dyakowski has another good year left in him... they have an abundance of import WRs and are likely to have a cut some anyways... so there's no harm in getting value for one of them....

Which is why I suggested Grant, the least valuable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Which is why I suggested Grant, the least valuable

you're assuming TO would have just taken any player that was offered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

you're assuming TO would have just taken any player that was offered. 

No Tor wanted and got the quality player out of porportion to what they gave up. Thanks to Jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zontar said:

No Tor wanted and got the quality player out of porportion to what they gave up. Thanks to Jones

Armanti Edwards was not going to be a starting REC on that team.

Bigblue204 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like a good trade for both trades, at least on paper. The Riders are pretty deep at INT receiver and could use the NAT O-line depth. Dyakowski is likely a stop gap based on his age, IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Armanti Edwards was not going to be a starting REC on that team.

Not a justification for such a low return on trade imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.