Around The League Off Season Discussion

3 minutes ago, Mark F said:

be interesting to see how shologan does in montreal.

Turner seems to have found a place in BC...

Just hope there is $$ for Westerman - I think Butcher will step up but also don't think either him or Thomas is an every down DT

27 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Cash is great but so were Shologan and Cummings before being inserted into Hall's system...

Shologan has never been even close to great.  He's had a few years with decent sack totals when he's played in great DL's, but always a guy who's struggled physically and got chewed up vs the run.

Kavis says to Casey.....'I think you struck out...I have a passle of free agents to sign and you're telling me we have no dough...There's the door'....Casey says...'I'm quitting so you can't bench me...I'm going to try and catch on with a club that really knows numbers...Regina...see ya...Yes the circus will go on.

15 minutes ago, Mark F said:

We should not exult over Montreal problems, cause the league badly needs them, and Trawna too.

yours truly,

debbiedowner

it pains me but I agree completely... the league does not notice when Winnipeg, Sask and Edm struggle b/c they generally keep it together even with shitty teams... When BC, Mtl and Tor sturggle, it's a problem...