Around The League Off Season Discussion

27 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

I see the good folks at Riderfans are firing their artillery at a couple of members here.  

I wonder if they are wearing pink shirts while they attack? 

Part of me wants to just adopt the same approach they do over there. They always throw out the "if we acted like this on your forum, we would've been gone long ago" nonsense. Then I look at how we still allow folks like Kluch to continue posting and think ... boy, are they really that unaware?

As much as I like Gov and I can't even blame him for "allowing it", what was formerly a pretty good place to talk about football has fallen by the wayside and become overrun by idiots like Rotor and his little puppet RAJ. So many characters on that forum, it's essentially become a cesspool of inbred children's toys with only four programmable phrases that can be spit out at a time: "#1990!", "Mulberry bush", "Keep 'em comin, Jonesy!" and "hey, hands off my sister, she's mine!"

37 minutes ago, Mike said:

Part of me wants to just adopt the same approach they do over there. They always throw out the "if we acted like this on your forum, we would've been gone long ago" nonsense. Then I look at how we still allow folks like Kluch to continue posting and think ... boy, are they really that unaware?

As much as I like Gov and I can't even blame him for "allowing it", what was formerly a pretty good place to talk about football has fallen by the wayside and become overrun by idiots like Rotor and his little puppet RAJ. So many characters on that forum, it's essentially become a cesspool of inbred children's toys with only four programmable phrases that can be spit out at a time: "#1990!", "Mulberry bush", "Keep 'em comin, Jonesy!" and "hey, hands off my sister, she's mine!"

As I've  said before the majority are good folks.  I understand their angst due to their lousy record for 2.5 years and the fact their saviour might turn out to be a fraud.  They are passionate and we need that in our league. The ones that get it are solid. The ones that don't contstantly have to show you how big their **** and swing it at you because you support a different team are the ones worth sharing a beer with.

However there are a handful there that are extremely disappointing. People I thought I had developed a rapport with turned out to be just as described above. Then there are those that just so Rider intense it's ridiculous. You know who they are. You named one.  

59 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

There are some good Riderfans, however there are also too many bandwagon jumpers who turned green in 2007. 2.5 years of bad football? Cry me a river. I've had to live through Reinbold, Daley, Kelly and Mack.

Call me crazy, but I am almost to the point of thinking that Reinbold deserves another shot at a head coaching position. We'll see how he does as D Coordinator, but I do think he's come a long ways since his time here. 

Edited by Dirty30

4 minutes ago, Dirty30 said:

Call me crazy, but I am almost to the point of thinking that Reinbold deserves another shot at a head coaching position. We'll see how he does as D Coordinator, but I do think he's come a long ways since his time here. 

Reinbold is just the guy to replace Chris Jones.

24 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I understand that but if he gets rid of the ball quicker it lessens his chance of injury. Ray has a quick release like Calvillo. It'll help Willy as well if Trestman would even want him.

Ray's always had the quick release. Even with it, he missed 9 games in 2016, 15 games in 2015, 1 in 2014, 8 in 2013 and 4 in 2012. That's 37 games in 5 years or basically half the season each year.