Sounds like Chungh might not be a free agent

Mike

Unofficial list of Blue Bomber FA that was shared this morning did not include Sukh Chungh (or ANY of our OL, which is incredible)

Adams, Bass, Burnett, Briggs, Davis, Glenn, Denmark, Hurl, Gurley, McDuffie, Nichols, Rempel, Kohlert, Cummings

No Chungh

That would be awesome if we didn't have to worry about that.

13 minutes ago, Mike said:

Unofficial list of Blue Bomber FA that was shared this morning did not include Sukh Chungh (or ANY of our OL, which is incredible)

Adams, Bass, Burnett, Briggs, Davis, Glenn, Denmark, Hurl, Gurley, McDuffie, Nichols, Rempel, Kohlert, Cummings

No Chungh

Would be nice to see Adams, Bass, Burnett, Denmark, Nichols, Rempel and Cummings back. Depending on what else they do at QB, we could do a lot worse than Glenn as a backup if Nichols is the starter next year.

Good to know that Chungh is not a pending FA. Hoping its official.

Adding another Natl starter on OL and possibly starting 3 Natl on DL plus Harris and Loffler thats make 8 Natl starters. We might not need a Natl receiver and we can go 5 Intl there.

OL - Goossen Chungh Couture Draft Pick and/or FA OL

DL - Westerman Shologan Thomas Corney Tennant Butcher Mulumba Draft Pick and/or FA DL

RB - Harris

S - Loffler

Edited by M.O.A.B.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

No Chungh

Nichols, Cummings, Adams.

11 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Good to know that Chungh is not a pending FA. Hoping its official.

Adding another Natl starter on OL and possibly starting 3 Natl on DL plus Harris and Loffler thats make 8 Natl starters. We might not need a Natl receiver and we can go 5 Intl there.

OL - Goossen Chungh Couture Draft Pick and/or FA OL

DL - Westerman Shologan Thomas Corney Tennant Butcher Mulumba Draft Pick and/or FA DL

RB - Harris

S - Loffler

It's totally senseless to go to 5 American receivers.

17 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Why not stay with 

Bryant Chungh Goossen Bond Hardrick 

I mean they were pretty Damn good and we have the depth elsewhere to start 5 other Canadians. 

Yup, unless we can get someone who is much better than those three americans. I honestly see no reason to change it up. They have come together as a group and that goes a long long way to playing like a championship line.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

It's totally senseless to go to 5 American receivers.

I was just thinking the same thing... the 5th guy isn't going to get much action anyways... if you can put a serviceable Canadian in that spot that's a ratio win... ideally we can draft one better than what we have but I think I could live with JFG for a year while we develop our DP...

Penton on Chungh - @BlueBomberTalk @JoshSmith_82 Turns out he signed the usual three year rookie deal.

The rest of the 'unofficial' free agent list:

WR Darvin Adams - yes please
LB Khalil Bass - love Bass, but is it him, or the scheming? we have to do better at MLB
LB Jesse Briggs* - yes
LB Tony Burnett - yes
DT Euclid Cummings - yes, although I know he wants to try down south.
QB Dominique Davis - ???
SB Clarence Denmark - gets an invite to TC
QB Kevin Glenn - yes
WR Tori Gurley - gets an invite to TC
LB Sam Hurl* - yes
WR Rory Kohlert* - TC
KR Quincy McDuffie - yes
QB Matt Nichols - yes
LS Chad Rempel* yes
LB Teague Sherman - yes
* Canadian

Floaters...

Doug Brown
No winnipeg team has had as few giveaways as this offence...

Farman Lallji
Wally Buono tells me he will definitely be back next year as Head coach and GM of #BCLions. @CFLonTSN

-the league-imposed moratorium on major announcements begins this Thursday.
Interesting, because O'Shea addresses the media on Wednesday, and Walters addresses the media on Friday - the day after the moratorium....So, does that mean no announcement?

Glenn on Nichols
"He's a very studious guy of the game," Glenn said after a team practice. "Also, he has the tools and the ability to lead a team. His demeanour, his attitude, he's not just a guy that talks about it. He's a doer, too."
Adams on Nichols
"You have to be inside the huddle just to know," Adams said. "You can tell by the look in his eyes that he means business.
"You know that he wants to win and has that competitive spirit as a winner. It feels good to play for a guy like that." 

?‍?There were 22 games decided by a margin of 0-4 points in the CFL this year. And then the semi finals - 2 more.

Donnovan Bennett
Lost in all the talk of how dangerous Calgary is offensively is how good their west rivals in BC were racking up yards in 2016. Their win over Saskatchewan marked their fifth game of 40-plus points this season.

Jones, in his post-season meeting with the media, said the Riders believe — contrary to Durant’s claim — that their offer is fair and they want Durant as their quarterback next season. After saying he doesn’t want these negotiations to look like Durant-versus-Jones, the Riders’ boss incredulously stated one of his team’s other four quarterbacks could win games for the team in 2017, but also hinted there are others who could join the Riders.

Judy Owen - the Canadian Press
Jones uses the phrase "moderately successful" when describing Durant during an interview about his contract.

"I'm told he's (Marc Trestman) not too interested in coming back to the #CFL." - @JDunk12 #AlsMTL via @rodpedersen