US Politics

Rich

looks like Obama and Hillary are in hot water.  #releasethememo

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/releasethememo-trends-hours-twitter-unsurprisingly-mainstream-media-keeps-quiet/

Twitter goes crazy after Democrats in the House Intelligence Committee voted to conceal a memo that allegedly contains shocking information that could uncover abuses under Federal Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by the Obama government, specifically senior Justice Department and Federal Bureau of Investigations officials.

Republican representatives who have seen the memo, call for its release suggesting that its contents would prove FISA abuses and reveal corruption in the “Russian collusion” investigation.

6 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Hey There, just wanted to get your thoughts on the stuff below, figured you might have missed that.

19 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Then stop quoting me- people might get the wrong impression. 

Aaaand you haven't explained your  "virtue-signaling" comment- I am genuinely interested for your reasoning. 

The only one that looked stupid in that video was Mark Dice- then he confirmed it by opening his mouth.  

So... You don't think Trump is racist? I would love it if you were to shed a little light on the subject, maybe I got it all wrong.

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎17 at 5:30 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

I think you missed the point. 

Why are we bringing in people from shithole Africa and shithole Haiti when we can have nice white people from Norway. That’s the poont  

Fair enough.  Which has higher crime rates and what are the stats of crimes committed by different peoples?  That is a valid discussion to be had, and I ask honestly, I don't know.

This is coming from someone who knows immigrants from both Norway and Africa.  To be honest, the Norwegians are a feisty bunch.....I married into a family.  The African immigrants I personally know are nice and attend my church.  The focus should be that whoever is coming from wherever, they should be thoroughly checked and vetted.

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎17 at 10:32 PM, wanna-b-fanboy said:

W..w...w...w...w... Why does a doctor order tests? 

W..w...w...w...w...What does he do with the results?

I....i....i....i.... If those test results are available to another doctor for a second opinion- can he use them to form an informed diagnosis? 

S....s....s.....s... seriously, they provide the results to the public so they can scrutinize and make their own conclusions. 

Context and history, He's ******* racist. 

Not Nazi racist, more like ignorant blowhard grandpa racist. 

Also- IBG racists usually don't know they are racist. 

Not sure why you are defending a racist basslicker. 

I was making a comment that a Dr. on T.V. who has never examined a person can't make a diagnosis on that person.

Trump has done more good for the U.S. in 14 months than Obama did in 8 years.  Stock market record highs, economy recovering, large companies increasing wages/benefits because of tax cuts, many millions of middle class Americans keeping more of their own money, supporting the right of unborn children to life, getting tough with the corrupt cesspool U.N. 
...............albeit with the worst potty-mouth of a president in the last 30 some-odd years.  Go back any further than that then you hear Democrat presidents talk about 'fooling the n*gro population.'

To address my last line with the *............how can we have open debate on the evils of the world if we censor the past and the language used?

Edited by basslicker

37 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Corruption runs rampant on the left, unchecked by the media

I agree.  I wonder if that complete idiot Don Lemon is going to say anything about this - I doubt  it though - he only lets through what he wants to let through that supports his and CNN's narrative, unless we get a gem like the other night when MLK's nephew made him look so freaking stupid.  That is still one of my most classic "Don the Idiot" moments.

#releasethememo

21 minutes ago, basslicker said:

Trump has done more good for the U.S. in 14 months than Obama did in 8 years.  Stock market record highs, economy recovering, large companies increasing wages/benefits because of tax cuts, many millions of middle class Americans keeping more of their own money, supporting the right of unborn children to life, getting tough with the corrupt cesspool U.N. 
...............a

He's so racist, this president, and yet unemployment among African-Americans is at the lowest its ever been in history.  So weird....

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-low.html

I also loved how fake news outlets like Vox and Mother Jones fell all over themselves trying to discredit the above news, or at best, do what they could to make sure Trump didn't get any credit.  But that's not the point.  I think Trump doesn't deserve much credit.  But I just find it kind of ironic that given how much of a giant racist he apparently is, more African-Americans are finding jobs than ever before in history in the USA.  Something doesn't add up in the hyperbole being spewed by the Left here.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

11 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

He's so racist, this president, and yet unemployment among African-Americans is at the lowest its ever been in history.  So weird....

So... you cling to this one "example" (cuz, it's really a stretch) which has no bearing on trump being racist or not, yet you ignore EVERYTHING else that he is directly responsible for, said or done. 

Bravo.

I know I nor anyone else will change your mind on anything of this nature (nor do I really want to), I just find it crazy interesting to see how you defend some of the things you do. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

18 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

unless we get a gem like the other night when MLK's nephew made him look so freaking stupid.  That is still one of my most classic "Don the Idiot" moments.

You're trying too hard to make this a thing. Lemon looked surprised his guest said something stupid. Not sure how that made Lemon look like an idiot.

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth

United States GDP Growth Rate

Correlation does not mean causation. It's hilarious when hyper-partisan homers (on either side of the spectrum, to be clear) spout off nonsensical garbage.

I have a friend who swears up and down that Trump is the complete cause of the economy being on such a rise these last 2 years in the states... yet completely ignores the fact it was essentially on the same path  when Obama was there.   Trump supporters are funny, they refuse to verify trumps comments and take them as the word of god. 

9 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

I have a friend who swears up and down that Trump is the complete cause of the economy being on such a rise these last 2 years in the states... yet completely ignores the fact it was essentially on the same path  when Obama was there.   Trump supporters are funny, they refuse to verify trumps comments and take them as the word of god. 

Trump's budget has been in place how long exactly?

18 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yikes. This is a harsh read 

Yowza!  Even the most basic of vetting would have found what a disgusting POS this guy is (not was, I don't buy that apology for one second) and excluded him from a government job, even a Trump government job.  He even goes after his fellow soldiers.  Pathetic.