US Politics

Rich

3 hours ago, iHeart said:

god i wish we had a Bingo sheet here. And yet didn't a week ago he praised Trump for talking to Kim Jong Un?

Tillerson had said it wasnt the right time to meet.  But Trump had surprised all his staff with the NK stuff.  He thinks he knows better.  And he agreed with the UK about Russia killing its citizens. 

SANTA MARIA, Cape Verde — Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson on Monday called the poisoning of a former Russian spy in Britain “an egregious act” and added, “It appears that it clearly came from Russia.”

N York Times. today.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Tillerson had said it wasnt the right time to meet.  But Trump had surprised all his staff with the NK stuff.  He thinks he knows better.  And he agreed with the UK about Russia killing its citizens. 

wait who did Trump or Tills?

8 minutes ago, do or die said:

Tramp's ego, dishonesty, and stupidity......... on full and shameless public display.  

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-admits-making-information-meeting-trudeau-article-1.3875581

Will the White House even try to spin this one?    Quite the challenge.

Its worth quoting here for the Trumpologists:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump boasted at a private fundraiser Wednesday of making up trade claims during a meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau before knowing whether they were true.

"Trudeau came to see me. He's a good guy, Justin. He said, 'No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,'" Trump said during a speech to donors in Missouri, according to audio obtained by The Washington Post and confirmed to CNN by an attendee. "Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — 'Donald, we have no trade deficit.' He's very proud because everybody else, you know, we're getting killed."
He continued: "I said, 'Wrong, Justin, you do.' I didn't even know. ... I had no idea. I just said, 'You're wrong,'" Trump recalled. "You know why? Because we're so stupid. ... And I thought they were smart. I said, 'You're wrong, Justin.' He said, 'Nope, we have no trade deficit.' I said, 'Well, in that case, I feel differently,' I said, 'but I don't believe it.'"
Trump said he asked an aide to check if he was correct in telling Trudeau the US runs a trade deficit with Canada.
"I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, 'Check, because I can't believe it,'" Trump said.
"'Well, sir, you're actually right. We have no deficit, but that doesn't include energy and timber. ... And when you do, we lose $17 billion a year.' It's incredible."

According to figures provided by the Commerce Department, the US ran a $2.77 billion surplus with Canada for 2017. That figure includes oil and timber. It's unclear what Trump was referring to with the $17 billion figure.
Trump doubled down on his claim Thursday morning.
"We do have a Trade Deficit with Canada, as we do with almost all countries (some of them massive). P.M. Justin Trudeau of Canada, a very good guy, doesn't like saying that Canada has a Surplus vs. the U.S.(negotiating), but they do...they almost all do...and that's how I know!" he tweeted.

When you make JT look like a brilliant elder statesman, you know you're about as stupid as the come.  But this is Trump...just makes it up as he goes along because he's used to people kissing his ass and being yes-men. 

Proud and boastful of being ignorant,  stupid, an unrepentant liar. A hallmark of the days of Trump.

There's a lot of that going around these days. 

Please America, do something about these arrogant, greedy, hillbilly dolts running your country.

Edited by Mark F

4 minutes ago, do or die said:

I would like to see some other people in the Republican party held to account

They lost a seat today. Scrambling with weak explanations.

Once the big shots start to face losing their seats, (Ryan), they might not feel so happy to be involved with the filthy creep.