US Politics

Rich

At this point, all these posts can only mean one thing. 

Believe me......the Unknown Poster is obviously a Deep State operative, paid for by George Soros.   His agenda is Fake News, and his postings should be shut down.  He is simply working the system.  After all, this board only features the best people.   The mods need to be very strong, very strong on this.

44 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

First- this is ******* crazy and scary.  

a section in his briefing materials in all-capital letters stating “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,”  

Secondly... every time I hear him talk- I concentrate on the actual words shitting from his food hole, and think of predictive text...

READ. HIS. WORDS!

READ. HIS. WORDS!

READ. HIS. WORDS!

READ. HIS. WORDS!

READ. HIS. WORDS!

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

7 hours ago, do or die said:

The Mueller Perjury Trap

Mueller:  "Your full name, sir"
Trump:  "John MILLER"

Fify

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html?utm_term=.d9d79fb86b46

Of interest... trump may have named his youngest son after one of his tough guy alias

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

The GOP just went full David Duke...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/20/politics/holocaust-denier-gop-illinois-third-district/index.html

Holocaust denier is officially the GOP nominee in Chicago-area House race
Sophie Tatum
By Sophie Tatum, CNN

Updated 10:03 PM ET, Tue March 20, 2018
GOP candidate: 'Yes, I deny the Holocaust'

Arthur Jones' campaign website includes a section titled "Holocaust?" and he has been involved with anti-Semitic and racist groups since the 1970s, according to the Anti-Defamation League.
The Illinois Republican Party denounced Jones' campaign earlier this year, saying there is "no place for Nazis like Arthur Jones" in the GOP or the country.
"The Illinois Republican Party and our country have no place for Nazis like Arthur Jones. We strongly oppose his racist views and his candidacy for any public office, including the 3rd Congressional District," Illinois Republican Party Chairman Tim Schneider said previously in a statement.
Jones will face off against the Democratic nominee in the 2018 midterm election to represent the solid blue district, where Rep. Dan Lipinski has held the seat for more than a decade. The 3rd District represents parts of Chicago and nearby suburbs, including La Grange and Western Springs.
Lipinski, a blue-dog, anti-abortion Democrat, is up against Marie Newman, a political newcomer who had the support of several progressive groups and liberal lawmakers, including Sens. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York and Bernie Sanders of Vermont.
CNN's Maegan Vazquez contributed to this report.

Man... this interview is shocking.  NSFW

9 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Man... this interview is shocking.  NSFW

They can denounce him.... but

Why don't they deny him membership in the Republican party?  It's a private organization isn't it? 

Could a muslim terrorist get a membership?

The party allows him membership because a good proportion of its supporters have similar views.

The Republican party needs to be taken apart and reassembled, minus the ignorant scum by which  it's thoroughly infested and directed.

lt colonel Peters

When(Fox TV) prime-time hosts — who have never served our country in any capacity — dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller — all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of 'deep-state' machinations — I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove," Peters wrote. "To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

Edited by Mark F

35 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Interesting legal documents for those interested. Karen McDougal suing for a declaration that the contract she signed with AMI is void so she can tell her story of an affair with Trump

Most of everything  that has been posted on this forum  does not matter and/or is  irrelevant to what the great people of America voted this current Administration to accomplish.

The economy is going brilliantly, it's better than it's ever been historically, there are jobs galore, the historical great tax cuts have put more money in the bank accounts of our hard working middle lower class  Americans that built this Country on their backs, we are setting the path that America comes first more than any other administration has ever been able to do.  Our borders are the safest they have ever been, Air Travel safety is at all time best due to this Administration. We are putting our adversaries in their place with the toughest sanctions ever. We are redefining what the Nobel Peace prize should really mean. We have put the free back in press and no longer accept untruths and made up news.   

We have reclaimed our priorities. We have turned the traditional incompetent system on it's head, weaning  the existing  entrenched establishment that has put our great country in disarray far too long. They have been put on notice. We are holding these people accountable. We have only begun the purge.

America first, God Bless this Country, God Bless it's people, God Bless the Second Amendment.

What have I missed because I've missed a lot here.  I just couldn't go on anymore.

13 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Most of everything  that has been posted on this forum  does not matter and/or is  irrelevant to what the great people of America voted this current Administration to accomplish.

The economy is going brilliantly, it's better than it's ever been historically, there are jobs galore, the historical great tax cuts have put more money in the bank accounts of our hard working middle lower class  Americans that built this Country on their backs, we are setting the path that America comes first more than any other administration has ever been able to do.  Our borders are the safest they have ever been, Air Travel safety is at all time best due to this Administration. We are putting our adversaries in their place with the toughest sanctions ever. We are redefining what the Nobel Peace prize should really mean. We have put the free back in press and no longer accept untruths and made up news.   

We have reclaimed our priorities. We have turned the traditional incompetent system on it's head, weaning  the existing  entrenched establishment that has put our great country in disarray far too long. They have been put on notice. We are holding these people accountable. We have only begun the purge.

America first, God Bless this Country, God Bless it's people, God Bless the Second Amendment.

What have I missed because I've missed a lot here.  I just couldn't go on anymore.

Lol 

7 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Sex sells, always has, always will. 

Yup.  It impeached Clinton. Could do the same for Trump. But he probably has worse things to worry about. 

20 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Murica .  at least the economy is chugging along!

Yah, no thanks to the idiots running it.

Thank Joe and Jane Blow who, no matter what their "betters" do, get up each day and slog off to work at their one, or two, or three jobs.

Edited by Mark F

9 minutes ago, do or die said:

John Dowd has resigned .....

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/379731-trump-lawyer-john-dowd-resigns-report

Funny.....he was demanding on behalf of the WH, that Mueller must go - then backtracked and said it was only his own opinion..........then days later, quits.

I wonder if this is falling on his sword for "accidentally" implying he spoke for the President in demanding Mueller be fired or if its because even he has had enough now that the new lawyer has been brought on (and has even more questionable issues)