US Politics

Rich

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

I always like how liberals paint Republicans as pure evil and then celebrate when something like this train accident happens.  Disgusting.

Plenty of assholes on all sides.  And many people are just ignorant and would celebrate a politician being hurt or killed, having never voted in their lives.  Let's not pretend the same comments wouldnt be there if it was a Democrat train.

40 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Well- I don't wish harm on anyone involved in the accident and so forth.

However, the irony in the symbolism  of the GOP and a train wreck, are not lost on me. 

Definitely a good time to crack a joke.

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Plenty of assholes on all sides.  And many people are just ignorant and would celebrate a politician being hurt or killed, having never voted in their lives.  Let's not pretend the same comments wouldnt be there if it was a Democrat train.

Sure there are assholes on all sides.  I mean Trump got eviscerated for saying there are good people on all sides but yeah sure.  Assholes all around.

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Sure there are assholes on all sides.  I mean Trump got eviscerated for saying there are good people on all sides but yeah sure.  Assholes all around.

Trump got eviscerated (or praised  - depending on which cable news show you watched) for saying Nazis were good people.

5 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Please dont pretend Trump's defense of white supremacists and neo nazi's was some sort of positive messaging. 

Just now, Atomic said:

show me that quote please, I don't remember him saying Nazis are good people

Ugh dont go down that road man. That's just wrong.  His statement was not a generalization about all people in the world.  It was specific to that situation in which you had Nazi's on one side and people protesting the Nazi's on the other.  Good people on both sides?  Yuck.

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Please dont pretend Trump's defense of white supremacists and neo nazi's was some sort of positive messaging. 

Not at all.  The point is this is the same type of deflection used all the time... "Oh sure, we're being assholes but there are assholes on both sides".... "There are good people on all sides"... "#NotAllMen".... simply an attempt to deflect from poor behaviour within your own camp.

21 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Not at all.  The point is this is the same type of deflection used all the time... "Oh sure, we're being assholes but there are assholes on both sides".... "There are good people on all sides"... "#NotAllMen".... simply an attempt to deflect from poor behaviour within your own camp.

You're way off track.  You're seemingly offended because you assigned a political label to ******** on twitter.  I havent gone through all the posts, nor would I want to, but how do you that everyone are Liberals?  No one is defending them at all.

Had you posted about the ignorant vile losers celebrating the accident, every one here would agree with you.  You made it political and assigned a negative to all liberals.  And are defensive because people 1) agree that they are ******** but 2) point out those comments would still happen if it was  Democrat train.  Why are you defensive about that?

Im not a liberal.  Im not deflecting.  Why would you attack a "camp"?  Makes little sense.  And even worse to then point to Trump's defense of Nazi's as an example of same. 

We can all agree there are ******** who would cheer a tragedy involving either Political party.  But the majority of us would not agree with a sweeping statement that there are "good" Nazi's.

Edited by The Unknown Poster
To censor the swears!

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Compulsive liar. 

does the cheeto EVER fact check before he makes such ridiculous claims?? Rhetorical, of course because he clearly doesn't..  shouldn't he have people to do this for him?

Edited by SPuDS