US Politics

Rich

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

She should wait til trump denies the affair under oath. It would be hilarious to see the GOP reaction to trump being impeached for the same thing as Clinton. 

If nothing happened let here talk, plus she'll make huge coin if she is aloud to talk and has pictures or videos.

Edited by bustamente

The "populist" (racist) movement is much older than Bannon is saying if he said 10 or fifteen years old.

He's nauseating.

I read that the  National Front  are trying to spiff up their image. 

Great start people.    :D

Edited by Mark F

28 minutes ago, bustamente said:

If nothing happened let here talk, plus she'll make huge coin if she is aloud to talk and has pictures or videos.

It seems like something trump would brag about and probably does privately. The issues for him are that it means he’s a liar about conduct with women and that reignited the 19 sexual assault/harassment allegations against him.  

Plus campaign finance issues. And he can’t afford to give Mueller even the smallest legal issue to pounce on. 

It would be something if paying off stormy sinks him in the end. 

17 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

It seems like something trump would brag about and probably does privately. The issues for him are that it means he’s a liar about conduct with women and that reignited the 19 sexual assault/harassment allegations against him.  

Plus campaign finance issues. And he can’t afford to give Mueller even the smallest legal issue to pounce on. 

Kinda damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario.

17 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

at this point I don't think anything can sink Trump.  He seems completely untouchable.

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

at this point I don't think anything can sink Trump.  He seems completely untouchable.

What makes you think that?  He barely won the Presidency and has been bombarded on an almost-daily basis with controversy and scandal.  He has a special counsel investigation currently going on.  I'd say his presidency has been an historic disaster, mostly of his own making. 

He's already up to his neck in water.  The only thing keeping his head from sinking is his constitutionally protected position.  His two greatest threats are the next election and Mueller.  But Trump is hardly untouchable.  He's been touched by scandal and humiliation more than most Presidents (perhaps all but Im not a historian lol).

7 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

He's been touched by scandal and humiliation more than most Presidents (perhaps all but Im not a historian lol).

and yet he's still standing.  And he probably will win the next election.  Even SNL admitted this last Saturday.  I'm not defending him, I'm just saying that he doesn't seem to be touched by anything, he just keeps right on going.  No one seems to even care about this Stormy Daniels thing, other than people who want him gone anyway.  He didn't really barely win the election either.  I know Crooked Hillary got more votes, but that's like saying you win a hockey game if you get more shots.  The shots that count are the ones that go in, and those are electoral college votes.  By that metric Trump won by a pretty large margin.

4 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

and yet he's still standing.  And he probably will win the next election.  Even SNL admitted this last Saturday.  I'm not defending him, I'm just saying that he doesn't seem to be touched by anything, he just keeps right on going.  No one seems to even care about this Stormy Daniels thing, other than people who want him gone anyway.  He didn't really barely win the election either.  I know Crooked Hillary got more votes, but that's like saying you win a hockey game if you get more shots.  The shots that count are the ones that go in, and those are electoral college votes.  By that metric Trump won by a pretty large margin.

Well, I think STILL being President a year+ after the election isnt really an accomplishment.  Is that the measure of someone's success? lol  It's true he's surpassed James Garfield and William Harrison but they both died.  But I guess its something!

Possible Trump scheme 

1. make an attempt to get something with N Korean. (not possible, which is part of the plan)

2. Attack N. Korea, saying he tried everything, and attacking N Korea has to be done, cause of nuclear threat.

3. Other than destruction of Korean peninsula........ aftermath.... who knows.  maybe martial law.

Edited by Mark F