US Politics

Rich

58 minutes ago, pigseye said:

This was the recommendation of the FBI's own disciplinary officials, McCabe must have abused his position big time.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/trump-lauds-firing-of-ex-top-fbi-official-andrew-mccabe-as-great-day-1.3847200

It’s true it was a recommendation. It was also the sole call of Sessions who had effectively been ordered to do so by Trump. If you research the issue you find the punishment is based on trump disliking MccBe because he didn’t vote for him. 

The real corruption in the fbi was the New York field office which tried to influence the election by leaking info to Rudy G and pushing an anti hilary agenda. None of those people have been investigated. 

But regardless. It’s another foot stomping angry trump reaction that will hurt him in the long run. 

Aside from a personal vendetta and a pettiness on trumps part, this is why he was fired, to help create a narrative against mueller. 

"I pray that Acting Attorney General Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe's boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt dossier," Dowd told CNN in a statement, reacting to the news of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe's firing.

its all on the up and up. Yup. 

Edited by The Unknown Poster

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

It’s true it was a recommendation. It was also the sole call of Sessions who had effectively been ordered to do so by Trump. If you research the issue you find the punishment is based on trump disliking MccBe because he didn’t vote for him. 

The real corruption in the fbi was the New York field office which tried to influence the election by leaking info to Rudy G and pushing an anti hilary agenda. None of those people have been investigated. 

But regardless. It’s another foot stomping angry trump reaction that will hurt him in the long run. 

Or just what it said in the link I posted:

and comes ahead of an inspector general report expected to conclude that McCabe had authorized the release of information to the news media and had not been forthcoming with the watchdog office as it examined the bureau's handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

29 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Or just what it said in the link I posted:

Don’t be ridiculous. If you think McCabe’s actions deserves his firing hours before his retirement designed solely to deny him pension benefits then you must believe trump’s actions should result in him being removed.  You don’t so you’re being partisan. 

Trunp demanded this and it happened. That’s what stinks.  But he’s got other things to worry about  

4 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions

Did Trump say this? :D

He's been insulting this Sessions character for months.

suddenly he's brilliant?

Trump thought pattern.......  "What did this person do for ME, today?" 

and  "if I do _________________ how will that help ME?"

That's the only consistent thing about this freak.

Edited by Mark F

John O. Brennan to Trump:

"When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you. "

comment on that statement ......

"I could be wrong but I suspect he knows things. "

Edited by Mark F

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Don’t be ridiculous. If you think McCabe’s actions deserves his firing hours before his retirement designed solely to deny him pension benefits then you must believe trump’s actions should result in him being removed.  You don’t so you’re being partisan. 

Trunp demanded this and it happened. That’s what stinks.  But he’s got other things to worry about  

I'm not the one jumping to conclusions now am I. 

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

John O. Brennan to Trump:

"When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you. "

comment on that statement ......

"I could be wrong but I suspect he knows things. "

He's been a Clinton/Obama bag-man from day one, I wouldn't read too much into anything been said right now until the rubber hits the road, show us the proof already. 

25 minutes ago, pigseye said:

I'm not the one jumping to conclusions now am I. 

Well you’ve always jumped to conclusions actually. That trump is great and there is nothing to mueller’s investigation.  

If you want to hold McCabe to a standard that sees him fired hours before retirement in a petty effort to deny his well earned pension then you’d certainly want Trump removes. And certainly sessions as well. 

Anyway, back to reality. 

16 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Well you’ve always jumped to conclusions actually. That trump is great and there is nothing to mueller’s investigation.  

If you want to hold McCabe to a standard that sees him fired hours before retirement in a petty effort to deny his well earned pension then you’d certainly want Trump removes. And certainly sessions as well. 

Anyway, back to reality. 

I've said Trump is a  POS, but he is also the elected POTUS, that's democracy and I don't feel the least bit sorry for the 'not my president crybaby's'.  As for the investigation, show me the proof already. This was supposed to be an investigation about Russian interference in the election not a character assignation of the Trump campaign staff which is really all that has come out.

1 hour ago, pigseye said:

I've said Trump is a  POS, but he is also the elected POTUS, that's democracy and I don't feel the least bit sorry for the 'not my president crybaby's'.  As for the investigation, show me the proof already. This was supposed to be an investigation about Russian interference in the election not a character assignation of the Trump campaign staff which is really all that has come out.

Untrue. Trump supporters and trump himself want to crate a narrative that Mueller has only a narrow mandate to investigate Russian interference.  That is false.  You can do the research if you want the truth. 

Secondly and more importantly the investigation is not complete.  The most hilarious response by trump people is “where is the proof”. There is nothing about the Mueller investigation which would indicate he is being haphazard in anyway.  This isn’t unique to his investigation.   All police investigations end when they end and rarely are people under investigation given a heads up as to how much trouble they’re in before finally being arrested or charged. 

Unless you have insight into the investigation it’s a bald faced trump narrative to complain that nothing has happened.  

The only insight we have is from people who came out of questioning and said “based on what they asked me, they have trump on something”. 

Time will tell. Why would you want the investigation stopped?  Only a trump supporter would, a blind supporter who cares not for the law. 

Anyway trump is scared to death:

4 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Trump is being backed into a corner, slowly the screws are being tightened and he will do something rash  that could cost him more than the presidency.

It would seem his desire to get rid of people he doesn’t like is an effort to get rid of people who might be trying to save his ass because he doesn’t like being told no. 

On the Stormy front it’s intersting. As soon as Mueller meets with her trump will have a field day saying it’s making a mockery of the process. But the GOP didn’t feel that way with Clinton.   If Stormy is questioned her NDA has no effect.  If trump ever gets questioned he will have to answer and surely he will lie about her. And regardless of anything else, that’s a gotcha. 

Why the almost maniacal and desperate attempts to kibosh Mueller's investigation?  

The endless attempts to discredit Mueller, the Justice Department and the FBI,  on a daily basis.  
Firing Comey over "that Russian thing"
Trying to get WH council to co-op on firing Mueller

The meetings with Russians that virtually every single member of Trump's transition team had... and then endlessly lied about? 
The carrier pidgon flight across the WH lawn to initiate the phony masking issue, then the put up memo job from Nunes.
The blind mice act from the House Committee, that won't bother subpoenaing any of the witness who refuse to testify about the transition period

Not sure what it would look like if these guys were NOT trying to hide some stuff.  After all, Trump simply hired the best people who could deal with Russia.

Edited by do or die