US Politics

Rich

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I wonder if this is falling on his sword for "accidentally" implying he spoke for the President in demanding Mueller be fired or if its because even he has had enough now that the new lawyer has been brought on (and has even more questionable issues)

This looks like it could be the first crack starting to form in Trumps teflon armor. If's he's guilty, I want him to swing. 

15 minutes ago, do or die said:

Watching Trump's legal beagles with the Stormy and Bunny business.....these guys actually remind me of Mafia retainers.

There will always be openings with the Trump legal team.   Simply check in your dignity, integrity, self respect, and ethics at the door.

My guess, and it's only a guess, some of them didn't have any to start with to check in.

For some of these people, they can't blame Trump in who they are.

At least Breitbart, Daily Caller, Infowars, et al. are covering it.    Too bad all those hundred of thousands of kids,  are funded, organized, and brainwashed by leftist fanatics.....

Update:   

The winning headline comes from good ole Alex Jones and Infowars...and is as follows:

‘Hitler Youth’ Student Gun Control March Invades Washington:
Follows in footsteps of Nazis who disarmed Jews before the Holocaust

:rolleyes:

Edited by do or die

On 3/22/2018 at 10:10 PM, do or die said:

In Trump's first year, counting this budget......around 3 Trillion bucks added to debt.   Now he is starting a trade war with China, who holds the bulk of the paper on existing US debt.

They own about 7% (2016 figure) of US debt.

5 hours ago, do or die said:

At least Breitbart, Daily Caller, Infowars, et al. are covering it.    Too bad all those hundred of thousands of kids,  are funded, organized, and brainwashed by leftist fanatics.....

Update:   

The winning headline comes from good ole Alex Jones and Infowars...and is as follows:

Subheading:  David Hogg the next Joseph Goebbels?

8 hours ago, do or die said:

Update:   

That isn’t even trying hard.

and the coward trump leaves town the day before the marches. 

I really hope these kids can make a different. I hope some gun nuts and nra puppets get voted out. I really do. 

US .....EPA head Pruitt radio interview 2005 .... Does not accept basic science.

Pruitt, who at the time was a state senator, also described the Second Amendment as divinely granted  :lol: and condemned federal judges as a “judicial monarchy” that is “the most grievous threat that we have today." 

“There aren’t sufficient scientific facts to establish the theory of evolution, and it deals with the origins of man, which is more from a philosophical standpoint than a scientific standpoint,” he said in one part of the series, in which Pruitt and the program's hosts discussed issues related to the Constitution.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/02/scott-pruitt-epa-evolution-theory-abortion-gay-marriage-433284

I'm  a Canadian, and I know more than this guy about his own system of government.  And I don't know much about it.

How pathetic is that?

Edited by Mark F

10 hours ago, Mark F said:

US .....EPA head Pruitt radio interview 2005 .... Does not accept basic science.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/02/scott-pruitt-epa-evolution-theory-abortion-gay-marriage-433284

I'm  a Canadian, and I know more than this guy about his own system of government.  And I don't know much about it.

How pathetic is that?

It’s a good example of why the separation of church and state is so important.  

Various countries announced they were making the same move in solidarity on Monday. These are:

• US: 60 diplomats
  • EU countries: France (4); Germany (4); Poland (4); Czech Republic (3); Lithuania (3); Denmark (2); Netherlands (2); Italy (2); Estonia (1); Croatia (1); Finland (1); Latvia (1); Romania (1); Sweden (1)
  • Ukraine: 13
  • Canada: 4

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43545565