US Politics

Rich

20 minutes ago, bustamente said:

His tweets this morning are evidence why his lawyers don't want him to talk to Mueller, he would be in trouble after the first question, he just doesn't know how to tell the truth.

I would say that Mueller would play him like a fiddle, drawing out incriminating evidence. But, in reality, Trump would start spewing incriminating evidence without Mueller having to do anything. 

The President is an idiot. Straight up idiot with no impulse control and desperately insecure. 

2 hours ago, JCon said:

I would say that Mueller would play him like a fiddle, drawing out incriminating evidence. But, in reality, Trump would start spewing incriminating evidence without Mueller having to do anything. 

The President is an idiot. Straight up idiot with no impulse control and desperately insecure. 

It amazes me that a person in this position continues to throw out Tweets, when the best defence is stone cold silence.

On 4/18/2018 at 2:31 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

Think trump could take some time from his tweets about Comey and Stormy Daniels to help Americans dealing with this?

I bet there are some unemployed electricians out there that would kill for a job right now

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, Trump has hired Rudy Giuliani, who hasn't handled a case in three decades, to be his lead attorney in the Mueller probe. Rudy told CNN he thought he'd have it wrapped up in a couple of weeks because he knew Mueller back in the 80s and they'll get it all worked out.

Digby

:blink:

Edited by Mark F

The only person that keeps talking about  Russian collusion is Trump,  whether it's a tweet or at  an event or even meeting with other world leaders he always fits that in, its like he thinks if he says that there was no collusion constantly people will eventually agree with him.

I like that being a raging ******* to the legitimate media and pretending he’s not  a part of trumps admin has led to the uncovering of his web of entanglements. 

Oh and remember when he said Cohen was not his lawyer but gave him advice on “real estate”?

i think I saw this HUD storyline on the Sopranos. 

Edited by The Unknown Poster