Rich

US Politics

Well I mean, he HAS to lie at this point.  But I am curious as to whether he, his dad, their advisers and lawyers think anyone is buying it or if they really understand that they are throwing whatever they can at the wall and hopes something sticks to keep them out of jail.

not politics strictly, but shows the way things are going down in usa child that was lynched had one black parent. 8 years old.

a Claremont, N.H., boy had to be flown to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center after one or more teens decided to hang him from a tree with a rope.

http://www.theroot.com/new-hampshire-police-refuse-to-release-information-on-c-1803054596

Edited by Mark F

I guess the days of tactical strikes to try to minimize casualties are over:

"The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea," Trump said during his first address to the UN General Assembly.

Trump is nuts 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/23/politics/nfl-goodell-trump-response/index.html

asking for players to be fired? You can agree or disagree but totally outrageous for a president to say that. 

He also rescinded the invite to Curry to attend the nba championship visit to the White House. Insane. I hope the entire team refuses to go. I would. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

NFL stadiums are about to become more raucous to players who don't stand for the US national anthem. I just hope violence doesn't break out in the stands. Especially in Buffalo where Bills players are planning some kind of protest. 

I have to be honest. Emotional top of my head thoughts.  As a white guy if I played for one of these major leagues and was American I’d kneel down next to my team mates.  Not to disrespect the nation or piss on the flag or whatever. But to show solidarity with reality.  Trump is proof positive that the fight for equality isn’t over yet...it has not been achieved. 

What a clown.