Bombers Off-Season Transactions

Noeller

I predict that they make a run at a couple big name guys in the first hours. Sit back and wait and sign a few guys later in the week when you can get some better deals. Hopefully Van Zyle makes it to free agency I would go after him pretty aggressively.

6 hours ago, Jacquie said:

Keep in mind that the stuff sold at that website is unauthorized so the Bombers and CFL do not get any proceeds from the use of their logos, etc. 

Sounds like SOMEONE is hoping for a suspicious fire at their warehouse.... :P

Kidding, kidding... #NotAnArsonist

10 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Here you go tracker....

026_D31_AF_3_A5_F_4469_A109_A297_E9_F9_E

https://goo.gl/6tk141

Thank you! I will add

7 hours ago, Jacquie said:

Keep in mind that the stuff sold at that website is unauthorized so the Bombers and CFL do not get any proceeds from the use of their logos, etc. 

I called the Bomber store and was told that they did not have such.

It's funny around here:

Riders sign one of the best receivers in the league... Everyone else passed on him.

Bombers sign a FA... He chose us because he wanted to be here and he signed for less money than other team(s) offered.

Other teams sign a FA that we might have wanted... They overpaid for an overrated player.

Edited by TBURGESS
and to an

7 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

It's funny around here:

Riders sign one of the best receivers in the league... Everyone else passed on him.

Bombers sign a FA... He chose us because he wanted to be here and he signed for less money than other team(s) offered.

Other teams sign a FA that we might have wanted... They overpaid for an overrated player.

I don't disagree with what you're saying here, I just find it odd that this is something that you find "funny", seen as how you're more or less the exact same way, only you put a negative spin on everything. ;)

9 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

It's funny around here:

Welcome to the internet. We're here all day.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

I don't disagree with what you're saying here, I just find it odd that this is something that you find "funny", seen as how you're more or less the exact same way, only you put a negative spin on everything. ;)

if he didn't put a negative spin on it, he'd be just another blue-and-gold-coloured glasses-wearing fanboi!!  Real fans tell the truth and the truth is always negative!

1 minute ago, gcn11 said:

For the vast majority of the past 25 years it's hard to argue we have done things right. Just saying...

Sometimes you can do all the things right and still not win a GC, y'know......... the whole "vast majority of 25 years we did things wrong" is just bullshit.

50 minutes ago, Mike said:

I don't see anything negative about the post that you agree with, yet there you go again complaining about negative posting for complaining sake. I'm :o

1 hour ago, TBURGESS said:

I don't see anything negative about the post that you agree with, yet there you go again complaining about negative posting for complaining sake. I'm :o

Oh, I'm certainly not complaining. I just take it in stride nowadays. I think I've gotten soft or something, because nothing really bothers me much anymore.