Bombers Off-Season Transactions

Noeller

40 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I remember the guy's name from last year but don't remember what he did in terms of production. To the Google's.... 

2014 east division rookie of the year nom (Tor)  with 29 tackles and 11.5 sacks,  been bouncing around nfl pr's last few years

6'6" 250lbs

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

Probably a couple defensive tackles... 1 from the draft likely to rotate with Thomas and u know what... padric Scott looked legit when he got a shot so wouldn't be surprised if he gets a shot? LB?  Doubt it... Leggett Knox Wild is what it will be. 

Kr? Fogg is good. 

Looks like backup nat RB(LaFrance ) and maybe nat receiver but again that's probably in the draft 

1_CE5756_F_D21_F_49_AF_AED8_CA401_A068_F  - Okanagan monster myth

Okpalaugo - Real Bomber monster DE

So, Mr. Walters has been busy behind the scenes coming up with this nice surprise development. It's a nice before-Free Agency signing to lead us into next week's frenzy. Suddenly, the need to rush to the table seems less  urgent. 

Nice move..

4 hours ago, Mike said:

With so many defensive tackles out there, I'll be surprised if we don't grab one. Probably american at this point.

Cash, Nevis, Johnson, Cummings, Brooks ... who am I forgetting? I wouldn't mind ANY of those guys

Hall, Irvin and Laing

I wouldnt discount Cummings yet with Okpalaugo's signing.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

21 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

My concern right now is NI starters-Chungh/Gossen/Loffler/Harris/Westerman/JFG makes 6, curious where #7 comes from.

I would think the Bombers will stick with one NAT at the other DT position - whether it's with Thomas, Butcher or if they pickup the other Westerman. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

no knock on Jake but that would be a serious step backwards. He works well in rotation but even then we can do better.

As a fulltime starter he would wear down fast, also if yiu watch game film he is the slowest guy to react and get out of his stance at the snap...very slow as guys are already up and moving while he still in 3 or 4 point...go watch some pvr'd game if you have it.

Also as a game goes on he gets washed out on plays a lot..great motor..i sure great guy but not starter material

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

no knock on Jake but that would be a serious step backwards. He works well in rotation but even then we can do better.

As a fulltime starter he would wear down fast, also if yiu watch game film he is the slowest guy to react and get out of his stance at the snap...very slow as guys are already up and moving while he still in 3 or 4 point...go watch some pvr'd game if you have it.

Also as a game goes on he gets washed out on plays a lot..great motor..i sure great guy but not starter material

Yup. Getting a sack every now and again is great, but the D-lineman has to be involved in every play, at least gumming things up rather than being a speed bump 9 of 10 plays.