Bombers Off-Season Transactions

Noeller

3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

or this guy...  !!

kids got some nice moves and a good arm for 10! (and a southpaw to boot) problem with that young of age, is the defense likely aren't that good yet.

My son just finished peewee (11 &12) and theres a few really good players across the league, but a lot of the time they look so good because they are running wild on some of the kids that are smaller and less gifted.  I'm sure being from texas this kid will have a lot of eyes on him as he moves up in age.

The thing with that Brave Williams, is he looks extremely raw (likely why he hasn't got any scholarship offers) but he's got size you can't teach and he's only been playing 3 years. at 17 if he got some decent coaching over the next few years he could be something decent flying under the radar

7 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

The thing with that Brave Williams, is he looks extremely raw (likely why he hasn't got any scholarship offers) but he's got size you can't teach and he's only been playing 3 years. at 17 if he got some decent coaching over the next few years he could be something decent flying under the radar

At 17, over 7 feet tall and 400 pounds, he won't play the game too long. I would surprised if his knees carried him through college/university.

26 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What is it with Paul Wiecek & the idiotic & insulting questions he asked Dan LeFevour??? The man is a moron.

Yes, I agree with you. I missed when he said who he was. I went back and checked, and believe me, I wasn't at all surprised to hear who it was.

For LeFervour, it's good to now know who to avoid.

For Friesen, congrats, you are already ahead in 2017 for the IOTY award. How many years in a row is that?