Bombers Off-Season Transactions

Noeller

What this board needs ... is to automatically levy like-count penalties ... on posts that include that creepy mashed potato lady.

Also if Subway can do double stamp day MBB should be able to do a thing where all gameday gif threads are double like threads.  Gameday gif threads are ******* awesome.

Edited by johnzo

5 minutes ago, johnzo said:

What this board needs ... is to automatically levy like-count penalties ... on posts that include that creepy mashed potato lady.

Also if Subway can do double stamp day MBB should be able to do a thing where all gameday gif threads should be double like threads.  Gameday gif threads are ******* awesome.

Gameday gif threads are LAME! You old men don't understand gif culture, and just spam random gifs 10 at a time. I will be continuing my campaign against gameday gif threads in 2017!

9 minutes ago, yogi said:

Gameday gif threads are LAME! You old men don't understand gif culture, and just spam random gifs 10 at a time. I will be continuing my campaign against gameday gif threads in 2017!

Hate the player.  Don't hate the game.  Gif threads are good for me because I think I've killfiled the most egregious gif spammers.

(that's how old I am, son, I say "killfiled." shoutz to my fellow internet nerds of the eighties.)

I'm really interested to see what Lefevour can do with Lapo.  Lapo has coveted a guy with his skill set in terms of mobility, and he can actually pass a bit.  Like a rich man's Brink/Goltz.  If he can stay healthy I think Lefevour can be a decent option as a CFL QB, an average starter with some above average moments.  Real good guy to have around IMO.

41 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Also if Subway can do double stamp day MBB should be able to do a thing where all gameday gif threads should be double like threads.  Gameday gif threads are ******* awesome.

Finally someone gets it ;)

8 minutes ago, Stickem said:

How can anyone not be pleased with the re-upping of Denny...Just a clutch guy and dependable receiver...Just go to Clarence if you want to advance the ball (don't do it enough) and Mr. Reliable will come up with it....(how's that for some Bomber luv)   Glad he's back.

They'll cut him in camp because Sheppard is such a great ST contributor...

Just kidding - love the signing!