Bombers Off-Season Transactions

Noeller

2 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

Did I miss something?  Who was suggesting that Temple would be a MLB?

So you take a shot at me for suggesting that Temple was an MLB candidate... because apparently he's not.

2 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

Really?  Missed that entirely.  But then again, if O'Shea and Floyd are of differing opinions, I'm siding with Floyd every time, cause... blue dog is blue.

Then you take a shot at me for disagreeing with OShea because Temple is now our next great MLB...

200_s.gif

5 minutes ago, Floyd said:

So you take a shot at me for suggesting that Temple was an MLB candidate... because apparently he's not.      Actually, I asked a question

Then you take a shot at me for disagreeing with OShea because Temple is now our next great MLB...   Sorry, but the fact is I have no opinion one way or the other on Temple as a MLB,  I do however, have an opinion on your post...  

Edited by WBBFanWest

8 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Ummm, no, not at all.

That's good.  So let's try to be more considerate with your comments next time...  I felt like you were making a funny because I said suggested that Temple was not MLB material... when neither of us had heard that OShea had suggested he actually was.

You then turned your own ignorance into a veiled shot at me for no real reason...  so maybe let's watch that, and try to do better, together.

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

That's good.  So let's try to be more considerate with your comments next time...  I felt like you were making a funny because I said suggested that Temple was not MLB material... when neither of us had heard that OShea had suggested he actually was.

You then turned your own ignorance into a veiled shot at me for no real reason...  so maybe let's watch that, and try to do better, together.

Or... try not to read things into something.  That would work too.

5 hours ago, nate007 said:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/02/14/nfl-draft-longshots-alton-voss-grand-valley-state-former-drug-addict-germone-hopper-clemson-cody

Wonder if Cody Heiman is on any CFL neg list. Sounds like he's got CFL MLB written all over him.

And looks like he just missed out on the Heisman...

4 hours ago, nate007 said:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/02/14/nfl-draft-longshots-alton-voss-grand-valley-state-former-drug-addict-germone-hopper-clemson-cody

Wonder if Cody Heiman is on any CFL neg list. Sounds like he's got CFL MLB written all over him.

He has the raw talent and drive but he would be a project.

Just now, TBURGESS said:

Why will this make Nichols happy? Miller's a special teams guy. He's played 6 years and has zero carries, zero catches. 

They played together and are friends. When Miller was released, Nichols tweeted at him hoping that he would come to Winnipeg. I'll pull up the tweet later, when I can.

Nichols commented how much he learned from Miller.