CFL Free Agents/Coaches

Mr Dee

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Premier DT outside of QB sacks would include: gap excellent, doesn't cheat, disciplined in playing the system, runstop master, constantly double teamed opening up other lanes, great at stunts, great fitness, leader in pass knock downs, forces/recovers fumbles, can play any where on the line, has mastered many DT moves, difficult to block, coachable, team first attitude, great community member etc

Yeah I know but is that Jabar

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Isn't he trying out for NFL?  I thought that was the plan.

Really disappointed that Denmark seems to be the odd man out again, great workhorse receiver

Yeah it blows my mind.  Really had a knack for finding the end zone this season too.  I hope he gets paid somewhere if not here.

4 hours ago, Floyd said:

Isn't he trying out for NFL?  I thought that was the plan.

Really disappointed that Denmark seems to be the odd man out again, great workhorse receiver

man given his performance through most of the season i cant see an nfl team looking at him and seeing more the TCF. He should come back to the cfl on a 1 year deal and play his brains out.

Yeah im gonna be really sad if denmark isnt brought back for camp agian this year. 

On 1/20/2017 at 5:24 PM, pigseye said:

McDuffie is 'that guy' who can fill in at receiver or back that every team needs, just have to use him properly.

All 3 linebackers, Wild, Bass & Legget are WIL type backers. None can shed blocks to play the middle or are fast enough to pass cover. I'd keep Wild to play WIL and bring in heavy competition at the other 2 spots.

what? did you see Leggett play at all last year?... 

On 1/21/2017 at 11:48 AM, HardCoreBlue said:

Premier DT outside of QB sacks would include: gap excellent, doesn't cheat, disciplined in playing the system, run-stop master, constantly double teamed opening up other lanes, great at stunts, great fitness, leader in pass knock downs, forces/recovers fumbles, can play any where on the line, has mastered many DT moves, difficult to block, coachable, team first attitude, great community member etc

I bolded the attributes that really describe Doug Brown... not that he couldn't the other stuff... they just didn't stand out as much...

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

and Doug Brown was a freak...maybe the best CFL DT ever...

in the modern era I dont think any one else comes close. One of the best DLmen ever too. Few rush ends had that kind of impact on the game. 

reinbold offically takes over the cats D now. Good for him, i hope he does well when ever the cats arent playing the bombers. 

• 2 weeks later...