Random Death Notice 2017

Rich

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I thought he died a long time ago.  Guess that takes another one off the death list for 2017.  Herman Wouk still going at 102!

no I think you were thinking of Walter Matthau 

someone had actually commented on how 2017 had become a serial killer, I had to disagree because most serial killers had a specific target, and 2016 had a specific target and it mostly aimed at singers or musicians

of course I'm probably wrong about that

2 hanging suicides 2 months (and 2 days) apart... hope this isn't the start of some tragic trend.  If these musicians are getting burnt out or need some rehab, they should really take a break for themselves and **** the tours. Reading Bennington leaves behind 6 kids (based on a pic looks like aged 5-18 or so) that's brutal

36 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He had a dreadful life growing up.

Dreasful life but fantastic lyrics. Being a huge fan, im well aware what the meaning behind most their songs are... Its sad.. Drugs.. Suicide... Depression but also not giving up... Unfortunately tho.. Chester did give up. Mental disorders are a very real thing

oh that sucks, I hope the first episode of the DuckTales reboot will be dedicated to her memory (she was Magica DeSpell) and she also made a brief live action cameo in that other live action Rocky and Bullwinkle movie Boris and Natasha that revolved around the show's antagonists. Well actually she had alot of voice work, the last one was that Rocky and Bullwinkle short that was shown before that Mr Peabody and Sherman film

Edited by iHeart