Random Death Notice 2017

Rich

well this is disappointing to hear (this one is for Sir Bruce Forsyth (the BBC's website isn't very good with link descriptions) the host of several games shows include the UK Price is Right and Strictly Come Dancing with became the inspiration for Dancing with the stars!!!)

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40978576

the only thing I really saw him in was an episode of the Muppet Show from the first season he did a pretty memorable stand-up routine and helped Fozzie stand up to those grumpy old farts in the balcony it starts at 14:15

Edited by iHeart

Good god, they really did come in threes this time!

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/20/jerry-lewis-dead-at-91/

oh well somewhere out there there's a repeat of this

well long story short I haven't really seen anything of his, except that THOH XIV segment Frinkenstein where he portrayed Professor Frink's uh re-imaged father as it were, which is an odd coincidence since, Frink was based on Lewis

yes I know, I should watch more real stuff

Edited by iHeart

An absolute comedy legend, Jerry Lewis!  Jim Carey, Eddie Murphy, Robin Williams, and many other greats in their own right I'm  sure would admit Jerry had a profound influence on their comedy.  Natural causes at 91 seems fitting ...

Edited by IC Khari

2 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Again? :)

On 9/3/2017 at 4:09 PM, iHeart said:

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

9 hours ago, iHeart said:

I'm actually at Canadian Country Music Week in Saskatoon right now and it would be an understatement to say it's been a tough day around here. Lot of truly upset people over both deaths...