Random Death Notice 2017

Rich

On 11/20/2017 at 12:55 AM, kelownabomberfan said:

man the way you are all over this thread makes me think that you have a direct line to this guy:

Image result for grim reaper

nah, sometimes I hear it first from Frosty, but I heard about Manson and Cassidy through TMZ. Sometimes it helps to follow People on facebook, but I'm seriously thinking about unfollowing it

Edited by iHeart

The only thing I question is in a thread like this if you want to pay a tribute to a fallen celeb, athlete or musician then it's hard to do. I've seen videos deleted for musicians & bands because it seems to  be judged as inappropriate for some reason. I put up a video for Malcolm Young as I'm a AC/DC fan. Hopefully, it's not taken down.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Well it's official David Cassidy is gone

http://people.com/tv/david-cassidy-dead/?utm_campaign=peoplemag&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

I never really saw that many episodes, I still remember when Much More Music used to air it 15 years ago (they picked up the Monkees as well). However we'll always have THIS memorable cameo

Edited by iHeart

On 20/11/2017 at 1:23 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

The only thing I question is in a thread like this if you want to pay a tribute to a fallen celeb, athlete or musician then it's hard to do. I've seen videos deleted for musicians & bands because it seems to  be judged as inappropriate for some reason. I put up a video for Malcolm Young as I'm a AC/DC fan. Hopefully, it's not taken down.

I agree somewhat here... I feel this thread should be reserved for legit Celebs... Im not sure who 70 percent of the ppl on here are. 

My sort of indirect Cassidy story is that I never watched the show when I was a kid.  I saw it on a couple of times as my older brother watched it but I never got the idea of a family going around in a bus and singing.  Years later, I worked at Boogie Nights bar and they often played "I Think I Love You" and I remember asking the DJ what it was because it was so darn catchy.  I then started dating a girl that also worked there and I had to break the news to her one day that "I Think I love You" was our song.  She thought it was great!

It was also used in Scream 3 when the male lead sang it to Sidney to try and win her back.