Random Death Notice 2017

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno if I'd put him as my all time fav Jay but Doc was certainly a staple of the team I came to call my own in the 2000's (the 90's jays was more my grandmas team and I was along for the ride).  He was an amazing pitcher to watch and so very clutch on what was otherwise some pretty meek Jays teams. This was one was a shocker for sure when i heard it on 1290 an hour after it was reported. So very young,  likely was set for life and gone too soon :( RIP Roy

On 11/7/2017 at 9:52 PM, Taynted_Fayth said:

I dunno if I'd put him as my all time fav Jay but Doc was certainly a staple of the team I came to call my own in the 2000's (the 90's jays was more my grandmas team and I was along for the ride).  He was an amazing pitcher to watch and so very clutch on what was otherwise some pretty meek Jays teams. This was one was a shocker for sure when i heard it on 1290 an hour after it was reported. So very young,  likely was set for life and gone too soon :( RIP Roy

Im heavily inclined towards pitchers. I loved the pace he set and maintained, the way he performed against the best teams,  his rebirth from being sent back down  and turning into a GB focused pitcher. But still getting a ton of Ks. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/charles-manson-grave-condition-california-hospital-article-1.3635813?cid=bitly

well I think this was a long time coming, but maybe this explains why he had been a model prisoner recently

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/05/charles-manson-model-prisoner-violations-prison/

Edited by iHeart