Random Death Notice 2017

Rich

On ‎2017‎/‎11‎/‎21 at 9:34 PM, Goalie said:

I agree somewhat here... I feel this thread should be reserved for legit Celebs... Im not sure who 70 percent of the ppl on here are. 

Those are the best ones to be posted on here...  I'd rather read about the under the radar celebs who pass away rather then the bigger stars for which I would then see plastered everyone on the net and on the news.

11 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

look it up!

28 minutes ago, iHeart said:

This Just in from TVline

http://tvline.com/2017/11/30/jim-nabors-dies-gomer-pyle-dead-87/

Does this mean Ron Howard is the last living cast member of the Andy Griffith show?

Well i think theres 1 or 2 other minor characters. Nabors was only on the show for 2 seasons before getting his own.

this year has been tough on Wrestlers, Twin Peaks cast members and Muppet show guest stars

(since we lost Roger Moore and Bruce Foresyth and now Jim Nabors.....FOR GOD SAKES PROTECT ALL THE OTHER LIVING GUEST STARS ESPECIALLY PAUL WILLIAMS)

These are highlights of the Jim Nabors episode (which someone just uploaded)

Edited by iHeart

47 minutes ago, iHeart said:

this year has been tough on Wrestlers, Twin Peaks cast members and Muppet show guest stars

(since we lost Roger Moore and Bruce Foresyth and now Jim Nabors.....FOR GOD SAKES PROTECT ALL THE OTHER LIVING GUEST STARS ESPECIALLY PAUL WILLIAMS)

I thought Paul sold his soul?

8 hours ago, bustamente said:

Noted pbp voice **** Enberg passed away at age 82, don't know why his first name is censored maybe should of used Richard

A really great play caller.

His tennis coverage is what really sticks in my mind. I watched all the major tournaments when I was young and really enjoyed his work with NBC.

Of course, I remember his baseball and football coverage too.

He had a way...