Bored......

do or die

Funny, usually at this point of the year......  I should be stridently pointing out,  in meticulous detail,  how the organization is not living up to my perceived standards, and what should be done about it.....then watching feathers fly....

Also pretty strange.....

Not wondering if the coach or GM is going to be fired

Knowing who our QB will be

Watching us resign key players in a timely manner

Knowing we are coming off a WINNING season

Observing that people seem to actually want to play here

Having actual roster depth, visible to the naked eye

Combine that.... with all this organizational stability, from top to bottom, these days.....just don't know what to do with myself

Not like say, Riderfans....where they are busy riding the whirligig.

Oh well, back to the default gin option....and a timely nap.

Edited by do or die

5 minutes ago, Kluchk said:

Hows that 26 year streak without a grey cup going? I wouldn't worry so much about the Riders season as its a new season and anything can happen in the CFL.

The Grey Cup drought is all you Rider fans have left to cling on to. After all, you mentioned it twice in one week. Lord help you should we end that drought soon. Then what? You'd have to concentrate on all things Rider.- Hey, I think I understand now. That is all you have.

Edited by Mr Dee

42 minutes ago, Kluchk said:

Hows that 26 year streak without a grey cup going? I wouldn't worry so much about the Riders season as its a new season and anything can happen in the CFL.

anything can happen in the CFL, but it's not random, when you have a lunatic in charge who doesn't like having veteran qbs around it's pretty easy to guess what will happen, here's a hint, it won't be fun for you guys in riderville. 

10 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

anything can happen in the CFL, but it's not random, when you have a lunatic in charge who doesn't like having veteran qbs around it's pretty easy to guess what will happen, here's a hint, it won't be fun for you guys in riderville. 

No no no. Believe, have faith in the process or whatever the he** Brandon Bridge twittered out.

1 hour ago, Kluchk said:

Yes anything can happen in the CFL....just not likely for the riders.....You do have a nice new stadium and you can begin work on the '10 Cups to three' catch-up scenario...I just don't see it in your lifetime though

4 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

If he was in the least bit entertaining, that would be one thing, but seeing that he's not even that, is there some reason that we don't punt this Kluchk troll to the curb?

What I'm not allowed to have an opinion. Is another fan from a different organization not allowed on this forum? I'm not trolling. I'm simply making discussion. Grow a pair. 

24 minutes ago, Kluchk said:

What I'm not allowed to have an opinion. Is another fan from a different organization not allowed on this forum? I'm not trolling. I'm simply making discussion. Grow a pair. 

Snide insult aside, Kluchk has a point. Lets show a little class and humour around here, otherwise casual lurkers will think we are ex-pat Riders.

15 minutes ago, tracker said:

Snide insult aside, Kluchk has a point. Lets show a little class and humour around here, otherwise casual lurkers will think we are ex-pat Riders.

If a fan of another team wants to come on here and engage in intelligent discussions, I'm all for that.  We do have a few that do.  Kluchk does not do this.  He shows up when he's decided that we're being mean to the Riders (imagine that, on a Bomber Board.  Who'da thunk it) and whines that we're meanies.  Then he let's us have it with that 26 years and no cup zinger that just hurts us all so bad, even though we've heard it like 13 times (or was it 12, numbers are hard ya know).  Again, if he trolled with some style, if he was at all entertaining, it would be fine.  Alas though, it is not.  His writing is bland, without colour or texture.  He's a troll. but worse, he's a boring troll.  Ain't nothing worse than a boring troll.

Now having said all that, I will give him credit.  Most of the time, he writes in complete sentences.  And being from Saskatchewan and having that level of education, I'm thinking that we're dealing with Brad Wall, or first banjo of the Regina Symphony.  Either way, Regina royalty!

21 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

If he was in the least bit entertaining, that would be one thing, but seeing that he's not even that, is there some reason that we don't punt this Kluchk troll to the curb?

He's already been punted once, but being a wily Riderfan he's managed to rearrange the spelling of his name around "klutz" to cleverly fool our administrators.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne