Game 53 : Red River @ Mississippi

Pav had his first good game since being called up. But if Buff and Petan could hit empty nets this was over long time ago. 

12 4 1 vs central. Don't matter who starts... we own the central 

That's 2 in a row now btw. Which means... time for a loss next game against a team we should destroy 

Edited by Goalie

8 minutes ago, iHeart said:

maybe not, like I explained already, we have won two in a row but we've had two different goalies start. So hopefully no matter who starts on thursday we'll probably win, plus we've been good against Dallas this year right?

Think they might be 1 of the 4 losses to the central but I think we beat them at least once also. Think helle shut them out... late goal scored in a 4 1 jets win 

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, iHeart said:

maybe not, like I explained already, we have won two in a row but we've had two different goalies start. So hopefully no matter who starts on thursday we'll probably win, plus we've been good against Dallas this year right?

Armia usually gets a couple of goals.

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Pavs let's in 3. Lol 

He did. Seems to be what he will let in per game. He was pretty good tho. Not lots of second chances for St Louis. .. d did a good job of clearing rebounds. Pav made some nice saves tho.

Edited by Goalie

12 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

All of the recent high profile drafts for the Jets are looking pretty good right now actually ... Scheif, Ehlers, Laine (of course), Morrisey, Trouba to name a few. 

Going forward these guys are the core, slowly the other veterans on the team will be traded away and younger prospects like Roslovic and Conner will join the core.