It's 2017 and the Riders just put _________ on their neg list ...

Mike

22 minutes ago, Dr. Blue said:

More from this piece: Pedersen believes that the Riders, like the Pats did under Belly, can have drastic turnaround in Year 2. Pats went from 5-11 in first year to 11-5 in 2nd year. Believes Riders can do the same. Yahuh.......

I genuinely feel bad for some of the better posters over at RFs.  All they want is a chance to be competitive but this Jones/Murphy combo is just wallowing.  WTF are they doing?  Why waste precious time looking at, holy cow, Vince Young, when they should be trying to find O and D linemen; or the QB for their future?   It almost....almost...seems like this is some kind of joke or game Jones is playing.  At any rate it makes the league look amateurish.

On the other hand, when it comes to a select few posters over there, I am laughing my a** off.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

More from this piece: Pedersen believes that the Riders, like the Pats did under Belly, can have drastic turnaround in Year 2. Pats went from 5-11 in first year to 11-5 in 2nd year. Believes Riders can do the same. Yahuh.......

In the NFL, draft picks can actually play & make a difference. Up here, not so much, especially linemen. That makes a difference.

The last I heard of Vince Young was that he was broke and working himself into shape to make another run with the NFL.  Wasn't he on Montreal's neg list last season?

It's not worth jumping off the wagon for a rider fan, but it sure reeks of a Taman like move.

1 hour ago, Eternal optimist said:

Next they'll add Donald Trump to their neg. list as an offensive lineman, I'm sure Jonesy has heard of his protection skills for America's jobs and citizens... those same skills could be applied to protecting a QB!

Trump would definitely be "offensive" as a lineman. Or anywhere else, come to think of it,

18 hours ago, Noeller said:

Pederson also picked them to have 12 wins last year so this is not surprising. In fact, I don't think there has ever been a year where Pederson doesn't predict a great team.

I would like to know in what dream world he sees  a comparison between Jones and Bellichek?

18 hours ago, lyin' guy said:

I genuinely feel bad for some of the better posters over at RFs.  All they want is a chance to be competitive but this Jones/Murphy combo is just wallowing.  WTF are they doing?  Why waste precious time looking at, holy cow, Vince Young, when they should be trying to find O and D linemen; or the QB for their future?   It almost....almost...seems like this is some kind of joke or game Jones is playing.  At any rate it makes the league look amateurish.

On the other hand, when it comes to a select few posters over there, I am laughing my a** off.

It's too funny LG....forced to defend the incomprehensible.

30 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

It's too funny LG....forced to defend the incomprehensible.

I'm not going to defend this move. Point blank, I don't like it at all. Is there a chance Young can still play?, yes I guess there is. No way I would sign him, real head scratcher to me.