Free Agency Frenzy

BigBlue

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Seen a lot of stuff on Twitter saying the Bombers having a really bad day, especially if they "miss out on" Westerman and LaFrance.....I dunno about that. I feel pretty good about things today...

Nevis alone makes this day a win.  But other then westerman speculation with Montreal (but as Mike said for what they signed already makes no sense anymore) and no word on LaFrance anywhere,  still lots of time.  I think last year there were more signings on day 2 then day 1

5 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Nevis alone makes this day a win.  But other then westerman speculation with Montreal (but as Mike said for what they signed already makes no sense anymore) and no word on LaFrance anywhere,  still lots of time.  I think last year there were more signings on day 2 then day 1

actually, Chungh alone makes this day a win. Nevis was a bonus...

11 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

LaFrance's "ask" may delay his signing for a few days.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Montreal, yeah

Ottawa? Not sure I see it. They traded Jackson + Williams for Shaw + Spencer, Kanneh for Jefferson and ... added some Canadian depth pieces?

I don't love our day either. But meh.

If we get props for keeping Chungh and Hurl, you have to consider MacMillan and Gavin's signing a success.

Bass is a big signing...