TankWatch

Floyd

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Much more impressed with the honest of Perreault then the fake non-answers of everyone else and the condescension of the head coach.  I also think Perreault is one of the most consistent effort guys on the team.

He's scored 4 goals. And hasn't been good. I don't think he's being honest... I think he's being an unaccountable ****** 

9 minutes ago, Goalie said:

He's scored 4 goals. And hasn't been good. I don't think he's being honest... I think he's being an unaccountable ****** 

Perreault is the perfect guy for us to trade away... he can at times have some flashy stats...   but in the long run he's injury prone,  to small and disappears for long periods of time.  

I'd be thrilled if they traded him and his larger contract for a guy to play on the 3rd D pairing.

There is no tank... look at the standings.. we are closer to the playoffs than we are to dead last... and nobody is out tanking Colorado and Arizona. 

Jets if miss the playoffs will pick around 8 9 10 and aww that sucks that instead of taking an unnecessary forward we'd be forced to take a D man like Liljegren Makar Valimaki or Heiskanen who definitely help us more in the future. 

22 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Jets 5/6 points last 3 games.

ddeb60a584754eb52fd1e426ceae5605.jpg

21st place. Might have to put the tank away.

should have had 2 pts in Pittsburgh.  We freaking crushed those guys.  The last few games the Jets are finally playing physical and using their size.  I was watching the Pittsburgh feed on the Jets game as I was in the US on Direct TV and the whole game the announcers kept complaining about the mean bully Buff and the rest of the Jets being so big and nasty.  I was thinking "about time!!" - we have the size to intimidate just about any team out there, use it!  Hit people!  Score! 

I really want to see Buff cream Kadri tomorrow night!

16 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

should have had 2 pts in Pittsburgh.  We freaking crushed those guys.  The last few games the Jets are finally playing physical and using their size.  I was watching the Pittsburgh feed on the Jets game as I was in the US on Direct TV and the whole game the announcers kept complaining about the mean bully Buff and the rest of the Jets being so big and nasty.  I was thinking "about time!!" - we have the size to intimidate just about any team out there, use it!  Hit people!  Score! 

And Matthews, fairly of course.

22 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I was reading some Sens fans crying on Twitter over the last couple days and it was nice to see some of the comments about the Jets being super-physical and not a fun team to play against.  As we all know, that hasn't been the case for most of the year but I'm happy to see that other teams' fans are coming away with that impression.