TankWatch

Floyd

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

I was reading some Sens fans crying on Twitter over the last couple days and it was nice to see some of the comments about the Jets being super-physical and not a fun team to play against.  As we all know, that hasn't been the case for most of the year but I'm happy to see that other teams' fans are coming away with that impression.

Last 2 years.

Don't think they have those thoughts. Ufa will be moved if there's a market for them but outside of Stafford I'm not sure there's a market for pavelec Thor postma and quite frankly if there is.... 5th 6th 7th round picks are most likely. 

Edited by Goalie

21 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Pens kinda make sense since they will trade Fleury

That's what I'm thinking. If they trade fleury they will want a veteran back up. Plus they could probably use another depth D man. So they might talk about Stu or Postma. 

La has quick back but might want some insurance and was supposedly interested in Pavs earlier. And Sharks reportedly wanted Hutch so why not pavs

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

That's what I'm thinking. If they trade fleury they will want a veteran back up. Plus they could probably use another depth D man. So they might talk about Stu or Postma. 

La has quick back but might want some insurance and was supposedly interested in Pavs earlier. And Sharks reportedly wanted Hutch so why not pavs

75836764.jpg