TankWatch

Floyd

22 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

That so goes with your board image.

I know!!!  Its ridiculous.  

Meanwhile I'm like a rugged outdoorsman/tv producer/wildlife artist.

shrug-gif-114.gif

Edit:  Oh and I'm never liking any of your posts again.

Edited by Floyd

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:03 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

March 25 End of Day Standings

Jets move up one thank to Buffalo.  Kane with his 26th.

23 Buffalo 74 +2
24 Winnipeg 73
25 Dallas 71
26 Detroit 70
27 Vancouver 69 +2
28 New Jersey 66
29 Arizona 63
30 Colorado 43

after that thorough trouncing/shellacking/total destruction of the Canucks yesterday where is the tank now parked?

Edit:  Oh and I'm never liking any of your posts again.

Oh, oh what did iHeart do now.

after that thorough trouncing/shellacking/total destruction of the Canucks yesterday where is the tank now parked?

My bad. I forgot.

March 26 End of Day Standings

Jets move done one spot :(

23 Winnipeg 75 +2
24 Buffalo 74
25 Dallas 73 +2
26 Detroit 72 +2
27 Vancouver 69
28 New Jersey 67 +1
29 Arizona 63
30 Colorado 43

tank_nation.png

The Vanc Tank is running smoothly.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

March 28 End of Day Standings

With the win the Jets move down one spot and in league with FLA and LA.

21 LA 77
22 Florida 77
23 Winnipeg 77 +2
24 Buffalo 76
25 Detroit 74
26 Dallas 73
27 Vancouver 69
28 New Jersey 68 +1
            VGK           
29 Arizona 63
30 Colorado 43

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

March 30 End of Day Standings

The Jets have played the most games of any NHL team so there is hope we will fall back down.

21 LA 79
22 Winnipeg 79 +2
23 Florida 77
24 Buffalo 76
25 Detroit 74
26 Dallas 73
27 Vancouver 69
28 New Jersey 68
            VGK           
29 Arizona 63
30 Colorado 43

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

March 31 End of Day Standings

Kings use one of their games in hand. AZ giving NJ hope by beating WASH of all teams.

21 LA 81 +2
22 Winnipeg 79
23 Florida 77
24 Buffalo 76
25 Detroit 74
26 Dallas 73
27 Vancouver 69
28 New Jersey 68
            VGK           
29 Arizona 65 +2
30 Colorado 43

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Food for thought from the hockey news.........                                         The notion of tearing things down completely and being bad for a few years and rebuilding into a powerhouse sounds really sexy to a lot of fans and fantasy hockey players, but Holland has a really good point here. Think about it. If the recipe for building a Stanley Cup contender were simply a matter of being bad for an extended period of time and accumulating high draft picks, why are the Arizona Coyotes still one of the worst teams in the NHL? Why did it take the Columbus Blue Jackets 15 years to build a contending team? Why are the Winnipeg Jets and Carolina Hurricanes still perennially missing the playoffs? The Washington Capitals have Alex Ovechkin, but haven’t been out of the first round of the playoffs. (Chevy....ouch!)

Edited by bb1

10 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Food for thought from the hockey news.........                                         The notion of tearing things down completely and being bad for a few years and rebuilding into a powerhouse sounds really sexy to a lot of fans and fantasy hockey players, but Holland has a really good point here. Think about it. If the recipe for building a Stanley Cup contender were simply a matter of being bad for an extended period of time and accumulating high draft picks, why are the Arizona Coyotes still one of the worst teams in the NHL? Why did it take the Columbus Blue Jackets 15 years to build a contending team? Why are the Winnipeg Jets and Carolina Hurricanes still perennially missing the playoffs? The Washington Capitals have Alex Ovechkin, but haven’t been out of the first round of the playoffs. (Chevy....ouch!)

You need the right GM for the rebuild, the right coach after and then spend to the cap

Was really pumped at the beginning of the year even before we lucked out on Laine..now it's back to the same old same old and another year looking in...Disappointed and frustrated to put it mildly...I'm so p'od right now that I'm ready for a teardown and rebuild...How many years does this city have to put in before we have a professional sports winner....I suffered with the Bombers for decades watching us twist in the wind..Finally after a 26 year drought in the CFL I can see a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel... The right people are in place...The Jets were projected (dreaming in hi-def looks like now) by a sports magazine a couple of seasons back, to be the team to watch and a Stanley Cup winner by 2020...LOL...So much baloney....If anything we have regressed and it's certainly not sitting well with a lot of fans...I took the 'you be the boss' survey in the Sun and I was not kind to the Jets current management...Don't know who reads those things but at least I got a few frustrations out and await the results...I don't think that Chevy and Maurice are going to fare to well in the survey but I won't hold my breath on any action being taken with regards to these two...They've had enough time to produce and haven't and as far as I'm concerned they should both be canned..Up to True North if they want to continue twisting in the wind . 

Tearing down a team, getting rid of all the vets is Blue Bomber thinking. You replace fading vets with better, younger. Full tear down you're telling fans couple years from now the comeback begins. Toronto got lucky this year. Worst to playoff in one year.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg