Game 63 : 20 Games Left @ Maple Leafs

2 hours ago, IC Khari said:

Calling it ... Laine has a huge game, pots a few, and generally overshadows and shows Matthews up! After the game Matthews becomes the prohibitive favorite to win the Calder by the Toronto media :)

Matthews name was engraved on the trophy on draft day. 

15 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Not a big deal, but why not keep Buff and Chairot together and put JoMO with Melchiori?  The less shuffling, the better, I would think.

Who did JoMo play with while he was with the Moose?

Moose lineups change basically on a daily basis but I believe he spent a lot of time with Kichton.

IMO it would be asking alot of Melchiori to step into the NHL and play on his off-side, and similarly a lot to ask of Morrissey to carry him.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

This is going to be a rough D tonight 

Yikes...this reminds me of Oilers D the last few years....that's tough, for sure, but the key is better overall team D. Attack hard up front and don't spend a lot of time in your own zone. Muck it up in the neutral zone as much as you can. #SwissStyle

3 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Melchiori at least is a stay-at-home, big body type.  He's probably not going to try to do too much.  Might be a nice fit with Buff, really.

Yeah, at first I was going to skewer this lineup... but its kind of best case scenario.

....provided that Buff-Stu is not our main PK team

The pairings mean very little in my opinion.... 

I think what you will see eventually as the game goes on is Buff Morrissey and Postma getting the majority of the minutes, If it's a close game i think you see Buff Chiarot Postma Morrissey playing all the minutes with Stu and Melchiori sitting on the bench most the time. Regardless of what the opening game combinations are, i think Buff Postma Morrissey Chiarot each play over 20 minutes.