Game 64 : Wild @ 19 Games Left

3 minutes ago, do or die said:

Truth is that after JM and Trouba.....this D is junk.    Won't say much about the goaltending, because we have none.....

Whatever is going on with Buff is very disappointing.  But Ill back to something I said a little while ago - Buff is the type of player that makes contending teams Cup winners.  He's not a D man and any effort to make him a traditional D man isnt going to work.  It removes whats great about him and puts a spotlight on what isnt.  On this team, with poor D and even worse team D, his strengths just arent being used.

I dont think his contract is untradeable at all because a lot of other teams would salivate over him.  So I dont know if thats something the Jets consider or not.

On two of the goals, last nite.....Buff simply went into happy wanderer mode, yet again.  

Buff's total lack of awareness, in our end....almost negates the other things he can do.    Terrible decision making......even on the PP this year.    Huge disappointment, all right

54 minutes ago, do or die said:

On two of the goals, last nite.....Buff simply went into happy wanderer mode, yet again.  

Buff's total lack of awareness, in our end....almost negates the other things he can do.    Terrible decision making......even on the PP this year.    Huge disappointment, all right

Yeah...I think the Jets are much better than they are showing (coaching being a big issue) so I think they can be a playoff team sooner rather than later and in that case, Buff is an asset that helps you.  But if there is trade interest in him this summer for a significant return, I'd do it.  If the coaching staff cant create a scenario where Buff's talent is taken advantage of, then lets be a more traditional NHL D led by Trouba.

51 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Buff has a NMC for this and next season, after that i think we might see him moved, but not until then that's for sure. 

Just means they have to ask him.

Buff's an offensive dman, i dont trade them. I call it the Housely Rule.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg