Ourbombers.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/22/2017 at 8:52 PM, Super Duper Negatron said:

Might be off topic, but I ventured over there out of nostalgia tonight. Apparently there is one dude in there named Bennie Thompson that uses the forum as some sort of bizarre echo chamber. I think roadgriller is in on the joke, but one can never be sure.

For someone like me that followed Colin (Mookie) from TotalCFL, it is a bit sad to see Ourbombers on its deathbed.

Sorry...the recent influx of 90's bands touring the city has got me on a nostalgia kick.

On topic...hmmm...Chris Jones is a dingus!

TotalCFL was awesome, the guy from BC that ran it - Brad, Argonut, "Pro-Reinbold" aka Colin, East Side Wally...I could go on...great place - easy to load on dial-up - kinda went downhill fast when Myk the Aussie dude showed up and filled the site with unintelligible videos of him shouting...Ourbombers was great in it's time too - but like all things they fade..

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Pretty much, sans the nate talk. Which i some times miss.

It doesnt really seem that different aside from a nicer lay out. 

do you like digging reallllly deep into your ears with q-tips as well? I don't miss Nate's baseless rants and antics at all.. not one iota.

Just now, SPuDS said:

Im pretty sure dave ritchie wants to punch you in the throat now for that comparison lol.

I think the only person ive ever seen him wanna punch like that was the ref that called roughing the passer on lamar mcgriggs late in 2k against the als. Or a few other refs, and maybe ed philion.

latest?cb=20141020031553

This is butter, some guys like butter.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Mike woulda been about 5 back then, I think..... ;)

More accurately, I think Llamicus, Furbelly, Rich Dowry, and Nate are in here.......

I think I would've been about 5 years away from being an idea back then. That picture has to be at least 30 years old and I am not there yet. You oldies.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

I think I would've been about 5 years away from being an idea back then. That picture has to be at least 30 years old and I am not there yet. You oldies.

ya sorry -- to clarify, I meant you woulda been about 5 when OB.com launched...which is still an exaggeration, but you get me.....

Just now, Noeller said:

ya sorry -- to clarify, I meant you woulda been about 5 when OB.com launched...which is still an exaggeration, but you get me.....

To clarify, I was just looking for an excuse to point out how old you all are.

But yeah, I legitimately think I was like 12 when I first registered on OB. And boy did you guys ever hate me. For good reason.

Don't worry -- not as much as some others :)  ....Jetque was the Spuds of the day ("EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL!! HIP HIP HOORAY FOR EVERYTHING!!").....Nate wouldn't shut the **** up.........Overmodding Admins...........yet, lots of good chat in the early days of 'board chatting....

45 minutes ago, Mike said:

To clarify, I was just looking for an excuse to point out how old you all are.

But yeah, I legitimately think I was like 12 when I first registered on OB. And boy did you guys ever hate me. For good reason.

Same as me, 12 or 13 years old. Remember some guy named "CJ" constantly giving me the hardest time.

RIP ob.com