Curling

bearpants

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Well its a one time seniors team-up so not the front page news people think. Nedohin was the best curler on the Ferbey team just did not get his name on the team.

I realize it's likely a one time thing, but will be cool to watch Jeff curl again. I thought he retired way too early myself,  and who knows,  maybe some success at this might rekindle some competitive spirit in him down the road

Jeff and Ned  can still chuck 'em, no question.......Korab, I don't even know if the guy throws stones anymore. Thiess guaranteed won't skip a beat from where he was a couple years ago. This *should* be a decent team, but I wonder about the sweeping...other than Thiess, I don't think these guys are in the shape required to sweep a real game. Only 8 ends, yeah, but still...will be interesting to see how Ned and Korab handle it...

21 hours ago, Noeller said:

Is Mike actually top of the WCT this year? I know he's like 6th or something on the CTRS Order of Merit......I thought they were having a shitty tour season this year...? Hmmm....cause Carruthers has been the top Manitoba-based team all season.

My bad.  Did a quick search, but it must have been an old link on TSN's site.  I stand corrected.

• 2 years later...