Game 67 : Sharks @ 16 Games Left

I don't really have a problem with Perreault up there, I'm more concerned about Thorburn keeping more talented forwards out (ones like Petan for instance), that can generate some offence on the 3rd or 4th lines and was needed last night because he can fight and he's a vet :angry:. His fight didn't help us get those goals that may have prevented another loss ...

36 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

I don't really have a problem with Perreault up there, I'm more concerned about Thorburn keeping more talented forwards out (ones like Petan for instance), that can generate some offence on the 3rd or 4th lines and was needed last night because he can fight and he's a vet :angry:. His fight didn't help us get those goals that may have prevented another loss ...

Thorburn is done.  His fights are all staged fights that do nothing.  Meanwhile when a player takes a run at a Jets player and Thorburn is dressed, he does nothing.  He serves no useful purpose anymore.  And I dont think any tough guys in the NHL fear fighting him. 

If he's such a positive influence in the locker room, make him the assistant equipment manager or something.

Edited by The Unknown Poster

46 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

Gonna need 3 new guys next year right? Thorbs gone. While Stuart still under contract because of his "in" with TN he might be player/coach with Moose.

Finally, the guy we lose to Vegas who is likely to be Copp.