Game 69 : Flames @ 14 Games Left

My first Jets game in Winnipeg since about 1994....as both a Jets and Oilers fan, I would sincerely love a win here, Jets. I refuse to believe this recent fLames heater is for real. They're not even close to being that good...and certainly not their goaltending. Jets should be able to win this, if they can keep the puck outta their own end...

9 hours ago, Noeller said:

My first Jets game in Winnipeg since about 1994....as both a Jets and Oilers fan, I would sincerely love a win here, Jets. I refuse to believe this recent fLames heater is for real. They're not even close to being that good...and certainly not their goaltending. Jets should be able to win this, if they can keep the puck outta their own end...

Does not compute.

22 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

1st Period

Cal pings one off the post stuns Helle and they pot the rebound. 1-0

Pretty good score for the Jets I think.

Are you kidding me? The Jets outplayed the Flames in the first but typical us no finish. I've had the unfortunate pleasure of watching the Flames and Oilers for the past 12 years and the Flames seem to me at best an average team. Always boring team to watch, but yes I know they're winning. I guess they bore teams into a lull. I love my Jets but what a frustrating team to watch sometimes. Oh and Ehlers for the love of goodness shoot the damn puck.

Edited by HardCoreBlue
they're not their dumbass

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Are you kidding me? The Jets outplayed the Flames in the first but typical us no finish. I've had the unfortunate pleasure of watching the Flames and Oilers for the past 12 years and the Flames seem to me at best an average team. Always boring team to watch, but yes I know their winning. I guess they bore teams into a lull. I love my Jets but what a frustrating team to watch sometimes. Oh and Ehlers for the love of goodness shoot the damn puck.

It was kind of a mocking comment about the score flattering the Jets.

Re: Ehlers - No kidding. Stop passing it like you're in Europe. If you gonna shoot - shoot, don't pass.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

9 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

There's always next year. Good news is the coach will be rewarded with an extension. 

Yea and the year after that too...hell sign Pomo to a 3 year extension ...y not we got time to burn in the peg...