Game 69 : Flames @ 14 Games Left

24 minutes ago, do or die said:

Buff should get jail time.....for the way he is stealing the money.

25 minutes ago, do or die said:

Buff should get jail time.....for the way he is stealing the money.

I'm a hardcore Buff fan and will continue to be but I agree. The giveways I've seen him commit over the last while are of the peewee nature, his head and heart seem to drift away at times.

20 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Not that it's an excuse but at his age and talent to see a team like this around him must be pretty depressing. 

Yet he decided to stick around and 1 of the reasons were the kids. Buff has sucked. 14 turnovers vs Calgary that he committed. He's been awful. He's one of the main reasons why we are as bad as we are. He's sucked. He can be a difference maker IF HE WANTS TO BE... he hasn't been at all. 

Edited by Goalie

Damn suspect goaltending tho... if not we would have lost 1 or 2 to NOTHING instead.  

Wonder when people will realize goaltending isn't even close to the biggest issue on the team. Wonder how many losses to Colorado or shutouts to Edmonton and Calgary will it take for people to realize that tho. 

Calgary had 2 PP goals 

Our PP sucked.  our PK sucked 

Discipline is a problem. 

Fix those 3 and we win way more but that involves firing Maurice and trading a couple vets who have been here 2 long and don't know what it takes to WIN